Jean-O's Where's My Dog

Rick Dirte'

Smoke Cannabis Live with Friends on AFN
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
WMD in my living organic soil mix. 7 gal cloth bag with a 2/3 length waterproof liner inside.

She popped Jan 1 2024.

1-3-24 - Copy.jpeg

Today end of week 3, day 20. A little bit of a slow start but seems to be growing fine now.
Front.

wmd & sun thump 1-21-24 - Copy.jpeg

I'll update on the weekends. Thanks for stopping by. :smokeout:

@SpacedCWBY Doing good SC, how about yourself? Good weed growin weather for out in the garage.
I've been making a lot of dry sift hash from the fall grow. About all I've been smoking.
This batch of my soil has been the better of the 2 I have, we'll see what the WMD will do in it.

@SpacedCWBY Doing good SC, how about yourself? Good weed growin weather for out in the garage.
I've been making a lot of dry sift hash from the fall grow. About all I've been smoking.
This batch of my soil has been the better of the 2 I have, we'll see what the WMD will do in it.
I need to do an all day press day. I have a half lb of trim. I can't imagine it tasting very good though, it's from the 4/20 contest plants.

@Jean-O The Root Beer Float has been down 3 weeks. I made a couple of big hash balls and kept 1/4 lb for smoke. The trim was super frosty and I had 123 g dried. I made a 23g hash ball from it and will smoke it first. I used 3 ozs of bud and combined 1st and 2nd dry sift run to make a 26 gram ball. Goal is to let it cure a year.
It is super terpy with a bright fruity/sweet creaminess. Very smooth without much cure. My mom has been raving about the flower. :thumbsup:

Some good growth in week 4. 1st time growing this strain and am wondering how much she'll stretch out.
WMD got top dressed this week. I mixed up 13 cups of Blue Ribbon compost, 5 cups of EWC, 4 tbls Flower Finisher,
4 tbls Bio Fish, small amount of neem and insect frass. each of the 6 plants I have growing got 3 cups.

Where's My Dog day 28

wmd 1-28-24 - Copy.jpeg

Thanks for looking, be back next week.

Last edited:
This is the end of week 5, day 35 for Where's My Dog.
Water with yucca, silica, carb mix and UltraBio so far. I added the carbs when she started flowering.
I'll put a little fish hydrolysate in the water this week. Turned my lights to 60% yesterday.
Lots of stretching going on. Pinched a few handfuls of leaves a couple days ago to open her up.

wmd #2 2-4-24 - Copy.jpeg
wmd 2-4-24 - Copy.jpeg

WMD right front.

group 2-4-24 - Copy.jpeg

Thanks for looking. See y'all next week.:pass:

End of week 6 day 42 for Where's My Dog.
Good stretch and she's set a lot of bud. I pinched a bunch of leaves this week.
I like to open up the center and pinch blockers + most fan leaves.
Usually I'll wait until after week 5 and into 6 before I defoliate much.

WMD right front

group 2-4-24 - Copy.jpeg

wmd #3 2-11-24 - Copy.jpeg

wmd #2 2-11-24 - Copy.jpeg
wmd #2 2-11-24 - Copy.jpeg

Thanks for looking. Be back next week. :peace:

Attachments

• wmd 2-11-24 - Copy.jpeg
    wmd 2-11-24 - Copy.jpeg
    484.9 KB · Views: 3
This is the start of week 8. Day 50. She got bigger than I was expecting.
I think the stretch is mostly over. I turned the lights up to 80%
Just been picking leaves as I go.

wmd 2-19-24 - Copy.jpeg
wmd #2 2-19-24 - Copy.jpeg
wmd #3 2-19-24 - Copy.jpeg

Thanks for stopping by I'll be back next week.

Attachments

• aca gold 2-19-24 - Copy.jpeg
    aca gold 2-19-24 - Copy.jpeg
    600.3 KB · Views: 1
  • aca gold #2 2-19-24 - Copy.jpeg
    aca gold #2 2-19-24 - Copy.jpeg
    540.4 KB · Views: 1
Back