TS1000 Journal and Test Run - Closed

HighnDry

Anseo do na Pónairí
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Thanks to @MarshydroTina and the guys at Mars Hydro I've now got 2 x TS1000 and a TS600 to germ/add in flower.

Kit List

Lights: 2 x Mars Hydro TS1000 & 1 x Mars Hydro TS600
Tent: Bay6 1.5m x 1m x 2m
Method: DWC
Pots: 5 Litre, soon to be 10 Litre
Nutrients: Vitalink DWC Soft Water range, Vitalink Calmag, Vitalink Buddy, Hydroguard
Light Schedule: 24/0
RH: In and around 50
Temps: In and around 24c

Currently have a Seedstockers Cookies and Cream (right), SSSC Auto Creeper (left) and Female Seeds Auto Kush (front) on the go and will be germing more for upcoming battles/testing. The lights were kept 4 feet away during veg and have now grown to about 2.5 feet away. The tent gets great coverage from just the 2 lights and as you can see these 3 might fill her or close to when done

IMG_20200804_090525.jpg

Last edited:
hi growbro i thought id pop in and say hello and I'm glad you have your lights were you want them now

Thanks bud :pass: Between the lights and the switch to DWC things are on the up :d5:

Thanks bud :pass: Between the lights and the switch to DWC things are on the up :d5:
are you starting your dinafem girl soon as I'm going to have to do a roll call at the weekend

are you starting your dinafem girl soon as I'm going to have to do a roll call at the weekend

Soon enough, aye. Are we revising the end date given people are still receiving?

Soon enough, aye. Are we revising the end date given people are still receiving?
id imagine or maybe it may just turn out seeds for journal as there's no new info on what's going on since you left so I'm just playing by ear but hopefully we will still have a poll

id imagine or maybe it may just turn out seeds for journal as there's no new info on what's going on since you left so I'm just playing by ear but hopefully we will still have a poll

Cool, we'll see how it plays out then

Not far off a metre wide for the Seedstockers Cookies and Cream. SSSC Auto Creeper starting to stack nicely and Female Seeds Auto Kush has started preflower. The Cookies and Cream got a bad case of the droop a while back. Thought it was the switch from TS600 to TS1000 but it turned out the roots had grown round and clogged the air stone. Popped a new one in and will recover the old when I chop her :crying: She's perked right back up and shows a few small battle scars.

IMG_20200805_204845.jpg
IMG_20200805_204856.jpg
IMG_20200805_204920.jpg
IMG_20200805_205156.jpg

Back