Indoor Bill's Test Thread

Well, after doing the STS test and a few grows using a cheap alternative nutrient and not so stringent methods ( no pH testing ) I feel this could be a viable solution for first time growers just wanting to get a couple under their belt before moving on to more exotic nutrients and styles of growing and for anyone who tired of all the fiddling and just wants a lazy grow. Hope it helps someone out down the line. I plan to continue using the Osmocote in my other grows with the same spent HF soil but will consider this thread completed and move on to other journals. :goodluck:

:biggrin: Next up: Seed Stockers White Widow grow.
It proves to be a very viable method. Very good test.
Like all other methods, except EBs, ya still have to get your watering method down pat. You can be off on the environment and still get good results.
My next STS attempt will be after this upcoming med run. I'll make seeds if I find something that works. I'll concentrate on just one branch, instead of several. One branch will give many seeds and it's less stressful on the plant. I'm still gonna do an injection first. If I'm gonna do more than one strain, I may try different combos of injecting and spraying, but still just one branch.

Back