twenty20 TWENTY20 MENDOCINO Go Go ( auto) showcase

Think I forgot to post the last pics of the second Auto Go-Go lady.
Had a bit of mold at the end after some nasty rain.
Dried her outside (not exposed to the rain) and she turned out very sticky.

20210915_144507.jpg

Not the best pics, sorry.
Only had a little color, unlike her big sister.

Update #8 @Trichome farmer and @Twenty20 Adam. Many thanks Adam for the opportunity to get acquainted with the Go-Go strain. (Also, the Snow-G and Glue Sniffer seem equally fine.) I'm looking forward to a nice tasting party once the dry and cure is finished up.

Harvest pics of my two Go-Gos. 87 days from sprout to chop. Plant #1 was 20" (50.8 cm), and plant #2 was 18" (45.7 cm).
Here's #1:
View attachment 1373671View attachment 1373672View attachment 1373673View attachment 1373674

And now, here's #2

View attachment 1373675View attachment 1373676View attachment 1373677View attachment 1373679 :biggrin:
Very Nice! Thanks for the fantastic grow and show!

Today my Go-Go plant will be headed to the dark closet for 2 days prior to being cut and hung to dry. I admit my skills are lacking and I didn't do justice to this plant but Lord was it ever easy to grow. I accidently snapped a branch clean off and she didn't flinch. I ended up with seven (7) fist sized colas where I would have had eight had I not broke off that branch. She is at 85 days post sprout today and fading fast. Thanks Twenty20 for the chance to grow your genetics.

Hi All!
As the last round of grow and shows comes to an end I would like to give a huge thanks to each and every one of you for putting in so much effort and doing such a great job representing Twenty20 and AFN. Your positive energy and wholehearted willingness to contribute is a testament to the great community that AFN is today. What a bunch of talented growers you are all! The work you put into growing and showcasing our genetics greatly shapes how we move forward with our breeding program and directly effects the evolution of our cultivars. I genuinly enjoy winding down my day, sometimes in the wee hours of the morning, by catching up and commenting on the AFN grow and show posts. We are a small team and a small company and your support and enthusiasm has positive consequences for our family run business. On that note, I want to welcome Ryan (@TOOLFAN ) to the community who quietly slipped in several days ago. Ryan and I have been growing and breeding together for the better half of 2 decades. Ryan runs our photoperiod program and is often knee deep in pots, and soil and pollen. He is also a major part of our autoflower program and he should be able to chime-in on questions and comments concerning our gear.
Going forward, I would like to cordially invite each and every one of you to join in any and all future Twenty20 grow and shows. We are running R&D on about 15 varieties currently. Some are new generations of our current lineup and some are never-released stuff that will soon be ready for pre-release. I think the first seeds will be ready to go out in about 3-4 weeks. I will reach out to our trusted moderator @Trichome farmer to make the official announcement. Again, I sincerely thank all of you and most of all I want to thank @Trichome farmer for steering this ship.
Cheers!
Adam

@Twenty20 Adam . and @Trichome farmer :bighug: thank you both. for the seeds and for running the show.
Have been very pleased with ALL the cultivars i tested this past year. The end result is that West coast breeders have caught up with any AUTO cultivars produced anyplace in Europe. :bow:

@Twenty20 Adam . and @Trichome farmer :bighug: thank you both. for the seeds and for running the show.
Have been very pleased with ALL the cultivars i tested this past year. The end result is that West coast breeders have caught up with any AUTO cultivars produced anyplace in Europe. :bow:
thank you its been a pleasure to watch your grows :d5:

Back