twenty20 TWENTY20 MENDOCINO Go Go ( auto) showcase

Only1Sky update #4
Update #6 @Trichome farmer and @Twenty20 Adam
Well, I'm certainly enjoying many of the truly beautiful GO-GO plants being grown here. :toke:
Sadly, mine continue to live, but not much more. I'll keep they going, and should be able to get a few joints from each plant. Here they are a day 67.

First, the two Go-Gos:

67.GG All.jpg
67.GG1 a.jpg
67.GG1 b.jpg
67.GG2.jpg

Here's the Glue Sniffer:

67.GS a.jpg
67.GS c.jpg

And here's the Snow-G:

67.Snow a.jpg
67.Snow c.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Update #6 @Trichome farmer and @Twenty20 Adam
Well, I'm certainly enjoying many of the truly beautiful GO-GO plants being grown here. :toke:
Sadly, mine continue to live, but not much more. I'll keep they going, and should be able to get a few joints from each plant. Here they are a day 67.

First, the two Go-Gos:

View attachment 1366257View attachment 1366258View attachment 1366259View attachment 1366260

Here's the Glue Sniffer:

View attachment 1366261View attachment 1366262

And here's the Snow-G:

View attachment 1366263View attachment 1366265
Thanks for sharing!

Looking stellar bro i take it your taking some early treats and are you going to let the bottom and middles catch up

Thanks m8.. yea tops are all but done as is my stash lol.. ill be leaving the 'inside' another week at least.. 2 if I can push it but gettin crowded in the grobog now with the coco WW standing at 5ft 6in including pot lol and the toof decay gettin wide and into flower.. alas my friend.. ive stuffed too much into my space again :jointman: :vibes:

LoveDaAutos update#9
I haven't posted much with this Go-Go plant because honestly I don't want my lack of experience growing autos to reflect negatively on the genetics of Twenty20 Mendocino. So I want to make this vow now. I will procure more Go-Go seeds and grow this strain again just to prove to myself that I'm learning a LOT as I go. I think this plant did not like being restrained like she is. For whatever reason she never stretched much at all, maybe two or three inches at most. I think when I grow it again I will not top it and will use just enough LST to spread the branches out for better light penetration and airflow. And I think this is a strain that demands bigger then a 3 gallon pot.
Here is my Go-Go in all her modest glory.

Last edited by a moderator:
Took the gogo out to get a good look at her and found this..

20210918_085706.jpg

Yep.. its only a big fkn chunk of the baddest shit in cannabis land.. the dreaded mould.. So.. her fate was sealed right there and then and she's been chopped.. thankfully it was only this branch and couple minor fluffy buds here and there that were rotten.. heres a few shots of her before she came down.. bearing in mind I'd already taken all her bigger tops last week..

20210918_085647.jpg

20210918_085652.jpg

20210918_085637.jpg

She smells absolutely delicious.. sweet.. bubblegummy to me.. very pungent while trimming. Down on day 77.

20210918_085706.jpg

Yep.. its only a big fkn chunk of the baddest shit in cannabis land.. the dreaded mould.. So.. her fate was sealed right there and then and she's been chopped.. thankfully it was only this branch and couple minor fluffy buds here and there that were rotten.. heres a few shots of her before she came down.. bearing in mind I'd already taken all her bigger tops last week..

20210918_085647.jpg

20210918_085652.jpg

20210918_085637.jpg

She smells absolutely delicious.. sweet.. bubblegummy to me.. very pungent while trimming. Down on day 77.
Loads of peeps have had mould this year bloody humidity, apart from that she looks lovely mate good job

That

20210918_085706.jpg

20210918_085647.jpg

20210918_085652.jpg

20210918_085637.jpg

The pic of the full plant looks amazing. Great job!

That

The pic of the full plant looks amazing. Great job!

Thanks m8 :thumbsup: always happy to have a rattle at anything you want to test out in the future.. ive sampled this gogo.. everyone has an early sample surely hahaha and its very strong.. your trizzlers is amazing in every respect.. but this already feels a bit heavier.. anyway.. I digress lol even with limited space.. there's always a spot or 2 in the grobog for your strains m8.. glue sniffer and snow g to go in after Xmas.. ill be sure to tag u in.

Back