twenty20 TWENTY20 MENDOCINO Purple Biscauto - showcase

These are at day 85 to 90 and DONE. They are dank sticky beautiful smelling High quality autoflowers. I have grown a few autos and know when they are special lol. My wife wants to run just these lolView attachment 1371005View attachment 1371006View attachment 1371007View attachment 1371008View attachment 1371010View attachment 1371011View attachment 1371012View attachment 1371013View attachment 1371014View attachment 1371015
That's great to hear! We are running the next generation now and hunting the best of the best!

PlatinumGrows update#8
I decided to chop the girls after 3 days of darkness I been chucking ice in the rez as well did the best I could I never flushed them they were chopped in the dark as well now I’m gonna dry them proper and cure them let’s find out I bet they are fine - they both went 75 days from seed to harvest really quick turn around I attribute that to the passive hydro autopots and plain coco medium being very efficient and easy to use would recommend this for new growers and thanks for the opportunity to try some Mendo 20/20 gear I’ll def be telling all my friends about these autos and I scooped a pack of the Triks triangle Kush autos because they are F5 fast blooming low phenotype variation - I can trust mendo that’s for sure can’t wait to grow more
1632751820221.jpeg

1632751837159.jpeg

1632751868354.png

she had about 10-15% Amber trichomes near all the top budsites so I pulled the trigger the other plant could have gone another week but she looks completely snowy and frosted with almost 100% cloudy trichomes should be a fun smoke for both these plants

Last edited by a moderator:
last of my 3
Purple biscauto day 71 i think shes on the home straight now @Twenty20 Adam what are your thoughts on it also @hope2grow i didnt want to crash your thread i would like your take on timeline if possible plz bro

20210927_134052.jpg

20210927_134059.jpg

20210927_134046.jpg

20210927_134040.jpg

I am probably close to bringing up the rear. My two PBA AKA Trizkit are 85 days post sprout today and they are ready to be harvested. They will spend the next 48 hours in the dark closet and then cut down to hang and dry. As always with my plants I do my very best and as I continue to learn my best will become better then now. For now I'm really quite pleased with the final outcome. The buds are rock hard, really strong smelling, and should be pretty easy to trim. So for the last time here are my two Trizkit plants. Thanks Twenty20 for the opportunity to grow your genetics.

Hey all,
I posted this in the Go-Go thread but I'm re-posting here as well for all of you who ran the Purple Biscauto.

Hi All!
As the last round of grow and shows comes to an end I would like to give a huge thanks to each and every one of you for putting in so much effort and doing such a great job representing Twenty20 and AFN. Your positive energy and wholehearted willingness to contribute is a testament to the great community that AFN is today. What a bunch of talented growers you are all! The work you put into growing and showcasing our genetics greatly shapes how we move forward with our breeding program and directly effects the evolution of our cultivars. I genuinely enjoy winding down my day, sometimes in the wee hours of the morning, by catching up and commenting on the AFN grow and show posts. We are a small team and a small company and your support and enthusiasm has positive consequences for our family run business. On that note, I want to welcome Ryan (@TOOLFAN ) to the community who quietly slipped in several days ago. Ryan and I have been growing and breeding together for the better half of 2 decades. Ryan runs our photoperiod program and is often knee deep in pots, and soil and pollen. He is also a major part of our autoflower program and he should be able to chime-in on questions and comments concerning our gear.
Going forward, I would like to cordially invite each and every one of you to join in any and all future Twenty20 grow and shows. We are running R&D on about 15 varieties currently. Some are new generations of our current lineup and some are never-released stuff that will soon be ready for pre-release. I think the first seeds will be ready to go out in about 3-4 weeks. I will reach out to our trusted moderator @Trichome farmer to make the official announcement. Again, I sincerely thank all of you and most of all I want to thank @Trichome farmer for steering this ship.
Cheers!
Adam

I am probably close to bringing up the rear. My two PBA AKA Trizkit are 85 days post sprout today and they are ready to be harvested. They will spend the next 48 hours in the dark closet and then cut down to hang and dry. As always with my plants I do my very best and as I continue to learn my best will become better then now. For now I'm really quite pleased with the final outcome. The buds are rock hard, really strong smelling, and should be pretty easy to trim. So for the last time here are my two Trizkit plants. Thanks Twenty20 for the opportunity to grow your genetics.

Those look great. Short for trizkit but damn they are stout.

Back