be my name and trichome farmin be my game
Staff member
AFN Global Moderator
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
Jorge's Diamonds
1621954541298.png

this showcase is sponsored by @Twenty20 Adam growers will be showing off the new

Purple Biscauto (Auto) (F3)
Dark Nose Candy X Biscotti
~80 days (based on F2 generation)
Nice true purple cultivar brimming with dense trichomes and thick swollen calyxes.
Fabulous fruit and gas nose and potent head-spinning effects.
The Dark Nose candy (not to be confused with Knows Candy) was a purple pheno of the original Nose Candy Auto we bred with several years ago that came from White Tahoe Cookies and Glue Sniffer.

1 @PlatinumGrows
2 @Sour D
3 @LoveDaAutos
4 @DCLXVI
5 @wwwillie
6 @YoungGrassh0pper
7 @nizmoKush
8 @The^Dude
9 @F.N.
10. @St. Tom
:goodluck: :d5::pass:

Hi All!
Thanks for joining the Grow and Show with Purple Biscauto! It's nice to seem some new faces as well as some returns from the last Grow and Show. At this point most of you should have received the seeds by now. They all went out on the same day. I am very excited to watch the progress. Please let me know if you have any questions.

I got mine soaking tonight and should be ready to hit the pots tomorrow evening. Need to mix up some light nutes to recharge the
autopots before planting germed seeds. Just hope the summer heat doesn't screw up my grow area in the room.

Picture was taken this morning (June 1st). Seeds were soaked overnight on Friday the 28th and placed in paper towel Sat night. A little slower than normal but to be expected with really fresh seeds.
Cheers everyone.

Attachments

• PXL_20210601_180126539.jpg
    PXL_20210601_180126539.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 87
Picture was taken this morning (June 1st). Seeds were soaked overnight on Friday the 28th and placed in paper towel Sat night. A little slower than normal but to be expected with really fresh seeds.
Cheers everyone.
Looking good! Plan on getting more seeds in the ground when I have the room. Hoping to see my Go-Go above ground tomorrow.

They were here today! I feel like I ran to the mailbox from the car like a darned fool! I have been excellently rewarded, big thank you to @Twenty20 Adam !

I have been keeping my seeds in Nalgene long term storage cryogenic tubes and then putting those inside old film canisters. Look at these beauties! I've been peeling the labels off the bags to help keep things organized.

Cryo Tubes: You can fit 2 of the 1.5ml tubes in a film canister and a lot of seeds in the tube. Plus they are excellent for storing anything "genetic" that you don't want contaminated.
- Noncytotoxic raw materials for added sample security and tubes certified free of Dnase and RNase for genomic applications
Overkill? Nah.

The Twenty20 stash! I am absolutely giddy just looking at them.

P1030482.JPG

P1030484.JPG

I will be getting started in short order! Thanks again. Wicked excited to run the purple biscauto!

Back