be my name and trichome farmin be my game
Staff member
AFN Global Moderator
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
Jorge's Diamonds
1621954897068.png

this event is sponsored by @Twenty20 Adam growers will be showcasing the new auto

Go-Go (Auto) (F3)
Bad Girl x Nose Candy
75-80 days (based on F2 generation)
This is a fairly compact and fast flowering variety. She reeks like fresh cut garlic and green onions and fuel. Not much fruit in her but a lot of gas and savory smells. Like her mother, Bad Girl, she is extremely potent and not for the novice smoker. Her ancestor, Nose Candy (green pheno) is derived from White Tahoe Cookies and Glue Sniffer

1. @hope2grow
2. @YoungGrassh0pper
3. @Shiva's Mistress
4. @MaskedPlants
5. @Only1Sky
6. @MR magoo
7. @elcoloan
8. @Boognelson87
9. @LoveDaAutos
10. @Splitty37

:goodluck: :d5::pass:

Hi All!
Thanks for joining the Grow and Show with Go-Go! It's nice to seem some new faces as well as some returns from the last Grow and Show. At this point most of you should have received the seeds by now. They all went out on the same day. I am very excited to watch the progress. Please let me know if you have any questions.

Just a heads up: The Go-Go seeds are quite fresh and the speed of germination is a bit slower than normal. We are still getting near 100% on the germ tests but be a little patient with them and expect 24-48 hours longer than the average germination time. I plan to join in on the fun and run a grow-and-show along with everyone here. Will post the first pics shortly.
Cheers everyone

Hi All!
Thanks for joining the Grow and Show with Go-Go! It's nice to seem some new faces as well as some returns from the last Grow and Show. At this point most of you should have received the seeds by now. They all went out on the same day. I am very excited to watch the progress. Please let me know if you have any questions.

Hasn't arrived to UK yet, but I'm sure it's on the way!
Our weather has finally picked up and we have some sunshine at long last.

Just a heads up: The Go-Go seeds are quite fresh and the speed of germination is a bit slower than normal. We are still getting near 100% on the germ tests but be a little patient with them and expect 24-48 hours longer than the average germination time. I plan to join in on the fun and run a grow-and-show along with everyone here. Will post the first pics shortly.
Cheers everyone

Thanks for that heads up.
Do you recommend seed cracking at all, or no need?
So cool that you'll be joining us in the grow!

Hasn't arrived to UK yet, but I'm sure it's on the way!
Our weather has finally picked up and we have some sunshine at long last.

Thanks for that heads up.
Do you recommend seed cracking at all, or no need?
So cool that you'll be joining us in the grow!
Cracking after a day of soaking will certainly speed things up but not necessary. I usually wait a few days and manually crack any that haven't started to germinate after that.

Attachments

• PXL_20210601_180126539.jpg
    PXL_20210601_180126539.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 92
Cracking after a day of soaking will certainly speed things up but not necessary. I usually wait a few days and manually crack any that haven't started to germinate after that.

Thanks. I haven't heard of cracking after the soak.

:yay:@Twenty20 Adam. :toke: Adam, thank you. :woohoo:seeds showed yesterday. AND a treat from Adam.:bighug:
Two extra cultivars. :yoinks: first, for the grow n show, two GO GO autos. to be germinated on the first quarter moon. like the 11th or 12th of June.
and Snow-G auto. :drool: and Glue sniffer. :cooldance: cant start them for a few weeks. tent is full. I even put another led in tent, because the 42 inch thc bomb had the QB too high for the seedlings. so i slapped a high output Blackstar panel for all seedlings. At the moment i am very high on the mendo Trizzlers. when i Harvested the triz. i was finishing the last of my Walter White, And was worried that switching to trizzlers would be a let down. WRONG again the WW is one of my top five,and the trizzlers were every bit as good. and had a better taste. cant wait to taste these new cultivars. :drool:And a sticker for my collection.
DSC_0925.JPG
DSC_0933.JPG
DSC_0936.JPG

Back