twenty20 Twenty20 Mendocino - Sparkle Face

Found one of my missing memory cards! I knew I had taken trichome pics before cutting. I still have one floating about in the grow space with some nice bud shots on it. I hope to find it in the coming days. I'll update with more pictures if I do.

Trichome shots: @Twenty20 Adam - I see that you are now offering Sparkle Face as an official strain! Wonderful plant.

For anyone else growing this strain, flowering suggestion was 8-10 weeks. This was the result of waiting a full 8 weeks of flowering time. 8 weeks 7 days. The next day would have been the start of week 9.

View attachment 1539464

View attachment 1539465

View attachment 1539466

View attachment 1539467

View attachment 1539468
Very nice! Thank you for sharing!

:bow:

Found one of my missing memory cards! I knew I had taken trichome pics before cutting. I still have one floating about in the grow space with some nice bud shots on it. I hope to find it in the coming days. I'll update with more pictures if I do.

Trichome shots: @Twenty20 Adam - I see that you are now offering Sparkle Face as an official strain! Wonderful plant.

For anyone else growing this strain, flowering suggestion was 8-10 weeks. This was the result of waiting a full 8 weeks of flowering time. 8 weeks 7 days. The next day would have been the start of week 9.

View attachment 1539464

View attachment 1539465

View attachment 1539466

View attachment 1539467

View attachment 1539468

Chop day! : Day 140 - Week 8 Day 7 of flowering time.

There is not much information on this strain out there at all. It was a complimentary limited edition seed with an order. I asked @Twenty20 Adam what "Sparkle Face" consisted of strain wise.

He said: Sparkleface is Snowcaine x The Spice. It's got great mold resistance properties. The smell is mostly gas and citrus.

I ran 11 weeks in veg before flipping the light schedule. Flowering times for the parent strains were 8-10 weeks. I cut the plant today on day 140, Week 8 Day 7 of flowering time.

Pics: This plant is wall to wall, front to back, in a 4x4 space. It did not get terribly tall and the stretch into flowering was minimal. Almost 9 weeks of flowering time and barely a crispy yellow leaf to be seen. I did get a bit of tip burn but pedal to the metal!

View attachment 1514882

View attachment 1514884

View attachment 1514885

View attachment 1514886

View attachment 1514887

I had to go get the hedgie loppers to finish this one.

View attachment 1514888

View attachment 1514889

These stems were so thick they had a straw down the middle.

View attachment 1514890

To be continued below, picture limit and all that....
Wow my bro I'm absolutely blown away and such a small pot

Wow my bro I'm absolutely blown away and such a small pot

Thanks Tom, and thanks for the reps. This was entirely your fault by the way. You turned me onto coco and now look what's happened! hahaha I love it. A very heartfelt serious thanks though, you've made growing so much easier for me.

Thanks Tom, and thanks for the reps. This was entirely your fault by the way. You turned me onto coco and now look what's happened! hahaha I love it. A very heartfelt serious thanks though, you've made growing so much easier for me.
I've got nothing but pure respect for you bro for all you do for other people :pass:

Back