Seed Stockers Seedstockers Rucu Cucu - Photoperiod

DCLXVI

Non smoker
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Seedstockers Rucu Cucu: Photoperiod feminized

Going to be growin in coco coir with Jacks 3-2-1 nutrients in a 1.5gallon airpot along side the Auto version.

SS Rucu copy.JPG

Germination Day 1: 04/30 - into a shotglass of water for a few hours

P1040645.JPG

Germination Day 2: Into a Jiffy Pellet, and the fun begins!

P1040648 copy.JPG

Nice i will take a seat :pass:

Stubborn seeds these ones.... The first one has done nothing. I excavated it and scraped a bit of the shell off hoping to stimulate some growth. I also dropped a second seed in similar fashion to the first one. Been about 3 days now. If nothing by the end of the week I will drop the third seed with a bit of scuffing.

Seed two is on day 3 in it's Jiffy Pellet.

Seed one - excavation. It's been 10 days at this point so I don't think it's going to come up.

P1040665.JPG

P1040667.JPG

If nothing by Friday I will put seed 3 directly into it's final coco pot home and we will see what happens. I will give it the sandpaper tube session and maybe a hydrogen peroxide/water soak before planting.

Ok so no movement on the last two seeds.

Started the final one. If this one doesn't take then, ah, well, I'm out of the photo grow.

Last night: Scuffed the seed a bit and dropped into a shotglass with a few drops hydrogen peroxide and some warm tap water.

Last chance!
P1040681.JPG

And seeded directly into the coco this AM. Skipping the Jiffy Pellet. The tent is up and environment is stable. I set the loaded pot in the tent for a couple days first to warm up and acclimate. Same with the seedling mix/water. Ran a couple litres through the coco until I got decent runoff and the ppm's dropped into the 360-ish range. Steady pH at 6.2-6.3 for runoff.

I very much hope this one takes off.

P1040682.JPG

Well, this run is DOA. It's been 7 days and nary a sign of life. Pot will remain in place until the next seed is ready to go so this one still has a slim hair of a chance. 0/3 on the Rucu Cucu Photoperiod seeds.

P1040695.JPG

Back