Show Grows 2023 Twenty20 Tier-2 Auto Debut Grow & Show

We found Amber Lamps!
tenor.gif
It's too late tonight so hopefully I might get them done tomorrow since I'm not having any Turkey.:sleeping:
All three tester girls will get the buds bucked off and put in to bags and then to the freezer they shall go! I'm going to make Live Rosin with these girls using dry ice shake.

I'm instituting a rule that I squish within 36 hours of chop. The 'green' material stays together better For a longer time to make the shake more productive for actual hash. I recover the good part of the medicine anyway since I decarb the work material and infuse in coconut oil. That stuff is very powerful! I call it my Green Dragon.

All the pictures were way over exposed. I had to correct them for brightness and exposure only for the ambers to show up.

I'm very happy with the performance of the girls! My whole grove would have been much better without the early introduction of the UVA supplement. I'm positive of that. It will be changed next run!

These girls should make some pretty nice Live Rosin!!!!

Chic-lit

80 days​

2023_11_22_10_38_04_419.png
2023_11_22_10_38_08_716.png
2023_11_22_10_38_18_216.png
2023_11_22_10_38_25_048.png

Strawberry Biscotti

71 days​

Both small enlarge bag girls
2023_11_22_10_38_18_216.png
2023_11_22_10_38_25_048.png
2023_11_22_10_38_47_265.png
2023_11_22_10_38_55_072.png
2023_11_22_10_39_09_977.png

Other notable Twenty20 girls
That I LOVE
Knows Candy for fun!
Vidamints for its VERY strong medicine!

Knows Candy

81 days​

Just ambers on early maturing areas

2023_11_22_10_40_49_762.png

Vidamints

69 days​

It's hard to believe that this girl is a medicinal!

The frost level makes it more difficult to take a decent shot!
:funny:

2023_11_22_10_41_19_717.png
2023_11_22_10_41_24_140.png
2023_11_22_10_41_32_976.png

borat-borat-very-nice.gif

Attachments

• 2023_11_22_10_39_34_341.png
    2023_11_22_10_39_34_341.png
    3.2 MB · Views: 4
  • 2023_11_22_10_39_27_341.png
    2023_11_22_10_39_27_341.png
    2.3 MB · Views: 3
Well that turns out to be some awful good rosin!:headbang::headbang::headbang:
I took a little sample while squishing. Little taste test. Very yummy but I suck at telling all the different tastes and smells.
I rolled up my results and wraped it in Parchment paper and put it in the freezer for a couple of days. I jarred it up and put it in the refrigerator last night.
The jar I'm working on is at room temperature and the consistency is just about perfect. It has a nice sheen on the surface but dig into it and you get nice crystalline crumbly structure. Still very golden and when heated liquefies into this beautiful translucent light gold material.

Pretty hard hitting in the Swordfish! This morning is the first real test so I don't know yet if it's gonna be a good daytime one or not. Very nice and chill so far!

MedCzech’s ManCave Twenty20 Mendocino G&S

Well, for me this grow had some both bitter and sweet moments.

The first attempts in the greenhouse were not successful at all and I used up a lot of the seeds they gave me…

The indoor grow was much better even though I only had four seeds left. 2 CaliBubbas and 2 SB & Funks.

Thank goodness they all turned out fine.

IMG_9714.jpeg

SB & Funk 2, still in the dry room as we speak. A lovely plant with a sweet, berry kush OG funk going on…🤘😚💨💨💨

IMG_9510.jpeg

CaliBubba

After drying the CaliBubba has proven to be a sure winner 🏅 super crazy terps on her. Lavender with spice and everything nice 😋 super yummy stuff.

View attachment IMG_9789.jpeg
IMG_9705.jpeg

The quality of the seeds and genetics are clearly top… here is a shot of the other SB & Funk. Just beautiful specimens, really.

Already ready to order more seeds for the next run!

Thanks @Twenty20 Adam
🙏

MedCzech’s ManCave Twenty20 Mendocino G&S

Well, for me this grow had some both bitter and sweet moments.

The first attempts in the greenhouse were not successful at all and I used up a lot of the seeds they gave me…

The indoor grow was much better even though I only had four seeds left. 2 CaliBubbas and 2 SB & Funks.

Thank goodness they all turned out fine.

View attachment 1651225
SB & Funk 2, still in the dry room as we speak. A lovely plant with a sweet, berry kush OG funk going on…🤘😚💨💨💨

View attachment 1651227
CaliBubba

After drying the CaliBubba has proven to be a sure winner 🏅 super crazy terps on her. Lavender with spice and everything nice 😋 super yummy stuff.

View attachment 1651228
View attachment 1651229
The quality of the seeds and genetics are clearly top… here is a shot of the other SB & Funk. Just beautiful specimens, really.

Already ready to order more seeds for the next run!

Thanks @Twenty20 Adam
🙏
I think they accomplished what they intended to do! Excellent hash production and extremely terpy. Beautiful frosty firm flower that most examples I've seen here would be easy trim up.

I'm definitely happy with the live Rosin I made from my girls. :headbang: :headbang: :pass::baked::dizzy:

Germination
So, @Twenty20 Adam … I had been dealing with a touch of depression and my germ skills disappeared. But, there is a bright side… and I am sorry I am so late to the party!

Here are pics of the germination of two of the Tier Two Conversion Strawberry Biscotti autos. They would be on the left of the pic, under a mars hydro Ts600 in Coast of Maine Bar harbor blend soil.
IMG_3407.jpeg

And here are a couple pics at 11 days old.
IMG_3417.jpeg
IMG_3418.jpeg
IMG_3419.jpeg

They will be topped and LST’d . Again, I am sorry I’m so late to the party and will be adding Cali-bubba to the tent in the future and will add it to this thread when it’s time. That’s all for now…

@Jpkindbud
Better late than never. Hope that D-word crap is better! That sh*t can be ruff!:face:
Doing good now! Think it started around the time of 420 prize debacle. Then it was compounded by housing situation. Previous landlord was selling property with house on it. I tried to buy but too many buildings on lot to meet code. So I sat in limbo, waiting for the shoe to drop. New landlords (brothers that own local roofing company) bought it and are keeping us in place… this all got completed about a week before Xmas. They are great guys and they did raise rent a little but well within our budget! So, now that the waiting crap is done I feel much better and more energized. That shit was dragging me down. HARD! I did complete a couple grows in that time but the poor plants suffered greatly. Still got some good product out of them. But in short, I am in a much better state of mind now!!!

Back