Show Grows 2023 Twenty20 Mendocino Spring 2023 Grow & Show

Had my first taste of bubble tricks last night, tastes very much like pink bubblegum... With a faint spice in the background. Very smooth for a one week cure in grove bag. @WildBill , didn't notice that it made me sleepy... But definite relaxation in there. I will have to give it a try after a good sleep to see if I get the same from it. Prob Friday morning if no work!

I thought you need to hear that man. And it's also informative for others growing here.

Bubble Tricks has been my fat one hitter flower for a couple of days . I guess the most remarkable thing I can say about it, other than the good high, it's extremely smooth! And that's with a one hitter. With a nice iced down bong, you could probably draw a really nice dense cloud and still be very smooth. That was with a fairly decent 10 day dry. A little short of what I like. I'm gonna let her cure some before I squish any.

Has anyone noticed that Bubble Tricks tends to be a sleepy smoke? It really seems that way to me. I had to fight staying awake every time I smoke her. :crying:

I do think either girl is an excellent candidate for any form of concentrate extraction.
These buds make me wish I had my alcohol extraction device now!:oops1::haha:
Makes me sleepy too but still good

Day 86

Removed some of her branches, gave them a minor trim (all the big leaves) and placed them into cardboard boxes. Each box is ventilated, and the branches will be turned each day to ensure even drying. Placed the boxes inside the tent to continue drying.
Grow 4 Day 86.jpg
Grow 4 Day 86a.jpg
Grow 4 Day 86b.jpg
Grow 4 Day 86e.jpg
Grow 4 Day 86g.jpgGrow 4 Day 86h.jpg

Day 87

Took the remaining branches, and gave them the same treatment as yesterday. All in all, 6 boxes in total in the tent.
Grow 4 Day 87.jpg
Grow 4 Day 87a.jpgGrow 4 Day 87c.jpg
Grow 4 Day 87e.jpg
Grow 4 Day 87f.jpg
Grow 4 Day 87n.jpg
Grow 4 Day 87o.jpg
Grow 4 Day 87q.jpg
Grow 4 Day 87r.jpg

In total so far, I have collected 26.62 grams (0.94 Oz) of trim.

For more details and pics, please visit my log here.

To be continued....

Last edited:
Day 88

Whilst doing the daily turns, performed the "snap" test, and some branches are ready.
Grow 4 Day 88.jpg
Grow 4 Day 88c.jpg
Grow 4 Day 88d.jpg
Grow 4 Day 88e.jpg
Total bud so far : 39.21 grams (1.38 Oz)
Grow 4 Day 88h.jpg
Total Trim so far : 29.78 grams (1.05 Oz)

Day 90

More branches are ready.
Grow 4 Day 90a.jpg
Grow 4 Day 90c.jpg
Total Bud so far : 57.92 Grams (2.04 Oz)
Grow 4 Day 90d.jpg
Total Trim so far - 33.41 grams (1.18 Oz)

Day 93

Yet more branches are ready.
Grow 4 Day 93.jpg
Grow 4 Day 93b.jpg
Grow 4 Day 93c.jpg
Total Bud so far - 85.85 grams (3.03 Oz)
Grow 4 Day 93f.jpg
Total Trim so far - 39.91 grams (1.41 Oz)

For more details and pics, please visit my log here.

To be concluded....

Hi, folks!

Very, very nice growing here.

I've just popped my seeds in paper towels today. Sorry I'm so late!

1 x Bubble Tricks
1 x Double Bubble

img_20230910_160916-jpg.1630777

I will be updating a lot more in my own perpetual grow diary HERE

Qb

Hi everyone.

Day 3 for the Bubble Tricks and Double Bubble.

They were transplanted into Solo Cups in Biobizz lightmix. Theyve been under a qb for a few days and given a little water earlier today to keep them happy.

IMG_20230923_160636.jpg
IMG_20230923_160642.jpg

Qb

I had to return here to say after pressing most of both Double Bubble and Bubble Tricks into rosin, they are both the best rosin pressing strains i have ever pressed. :thumbsup:

I think I might have to buy 3pks of each strain here soon, they both were a joy to grow and consume and i look forward to more of what T20 has to offer in the future :smokeit:

Back