Show Grows 2023 Twenty20 Mendocino Spring 2023 Grow & Show

I had to return here to say after pressing most of both Double Bubble and Bubble Tricks into rosin, they are both the best rosin pressing strains i have ever pressed. :thumbsup:

I think I might have to buy 3pks of each strain here soon, they both were a joy to grow and consume and i look forward to more of what T20 has to offer in the future :smokeit:
I don't think I've squished either yet, but you can just look at the buds until they would produce well. I don't know about squishing that Double Bubble. It already puts me in Na Na Land with Vaping or one hitting. :face: :haha::haha::haha:

I just loaded up my HerbalAire with Bubble Tricks. She's got a decent cure on her now. Sitting at 61% humidity in the Grove bags. I could have pulled all of it out in one piece with it being stuck together! Double Bubble is the same way.

Either one would produce quite well in a ice water or dry ice hash session! I would expect them to be extremely productive.

Neither one hits as hard as Knows Candy though:dizzy::baked:...................................Bubble Tricks Is hammering my butt pretty damn hard right now!
I might have to squish some Bubble Tricks today!:eyebrows::eyebrows::eyebrows:
What was your temps? I think I'll do 2 4gram squishes With either 90 or 120.

And the taste is really good especially with this vape. And there's no Ogreberry surprise!:eyebrows::haha:

I almost put an Ogreberry in one of the big pots. She was on my short list! Then Adam had the new Grow and show!:headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang:
I'm kinda glad I picked Knows Candy. She is raging her ass off like crazy in the low 20's day old......... And I already topped her! I'm excited and hopeful about watching her grow in this 20 gallon pot. I got a feeling she's gonna be a handful!:growing::growing::growing:

I don't think I've squished either yet, but you can just look at the buds until they would produce well. I don't know about squishing that Double Bubble. It already puts me in Na Na Land with Vaping or one hitting. :face: :haha::haha::haha:

I just loaded up my HerbalAire with Bubble Tricks. She's got a decent cure on her now. Sitting at 61% humidity in the Grove bags. I could have pulled all of it out in one piece with it being stuck together! Double Bubble is the same way.

Either one would produce quite well in a ice water or dry ice hash session! I would expect them to be extremely productive.

Neither one hits as hard as Knows Candy though:dizzy::baked:...................................Bubble Tricks Is hammering my butt pretty damn hard right now!
I might have to squish some Bubble Tricks today!:eyebrows::eyebrows::eyebrows:
What was your temps? I think I'll do 2 4gram squishes With either 90 or 120.

And the taste is really good especially with this vape. And there's no Ogreberry surprise!:eyebrows::haha:

I almost put an Ogreberry in one of the big pots. She was on my short list! Then Adam had the new Grow and show!:headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang:
I'm kinda glad I picked Knows Candy. She is raging her ass off like crazy in the low 20's day old......... And I already topped her! I'm excited and hopeful about watching her grow in this 20 gallon pot. I got a feeling she's gonna be a handful!:growing::growing::growing:
i press at 200F and use 120 micron bags and i was getting double what i normally get off other strains when i press them

I'll have to try knows candy soon

Hi folks.

Day 7 for these two.

Growth is good. Being fed ph6 dechlorinated water.

IMG_20230927_174617.jpg

Qb

They're all happy and healthy :jointman: , are they going to stay as Solos?

Thank you!

No, they will be transplanted into 8L fabric pots at some point over the next week. I'll be using Biotabs water only method and a few other organics.

Qb

These girls are 9 days old today. I raised them up closer to the lights and they're loving it. Waiting on a new tent to arrive before I can transplant these into 8L fabric pots. Hopefully gets here soon as I don't want to stunt growth.

IMG_20230929_143030.jpg

Qb

Hi folks.

Finally got a new tent for the autos to go in. They will be repotted sometime this week

IMG_20231009_171202.jpg

IMG_20231009_171312.jpg

Qb

Hi folks.

Day 39 for these girls. Apologies for how poor they are. I've neglected them. Taken on too much at once.

Bubble Tricks

She is flowering pretty quickly.

IMG_20231031_170718.jpg
IMG_20231031_170734.jpg

Double Bubble

IMG_20231031_170816.jpg

Qb

Back