Show Grows 2023 Twenty20 Tier-2 Auto Debut Grow & Show

Mañ'O'Green

Kia ora. Retired to watch the grass grow.
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
Dabs of Rosin.
With Special Thanks To @Twenty20 Adam
AFN presents:
Twenty20 Tier-2 Auto Debut G&S.png

Strawberry Biscotti Auto
Tier 2 conversioni (Gold Medal CA state fair)
Feminized Autoflower

Strawberries n Funk
Strawberry Biscotti x Smell of Success
Feminized Autoflower

CaliBubba Auto F2
Cali Couture x Bubbawhip Conversion
Feminized Autoflower

Chic-lit F5 Auto
Girl Crush Tier 2 Photo Conversion
Feminized Autoflower

With an all-star cast of growers:

@nizmoKush
@F.N.
@MedCzech
@Jpkindbud
@WildBill
@Zer0
@Mara Cachafa
@Grassgrower15
@GreeninNY
@Newman’sOwn

@Cultivators Please use the threadmark system and state the strains you are growing. Any member growing any of these strains are welcome to post along with us but please refrain from threadmarking.

:toke:

With Special Thanks To @Twenty20 Adam
AFN presents:
View attachment 1618842

Strawberry Biscotti Auto
Tier 2 conversioni (Gold Medal CA state fair)
Feminized Autoflower

Strawberries n Funk
Strawberry Biscotti x Smell of Success
Feminized Autoflower

CaliBubba Auto F2
Cali Couture x Bubbawhip Conversion
Feminized Autoflower

Chic-lit F5 Auto
Girl Crush Tier 2 Photo Conversion
Feminized Autoflower

With an all-star cast of growers:

@nizmoKush
@F.N.
@MedCzech
@Jpkindbud
@WildBill
@Zer0
@Mara Cachafa
@Grassgrower15
@GreeninNY
@Newman’sOwn

@Cultivators Please use the threadmark system and state the strains you are growing. Any member growing any of these strains are welcome to post along with us but please refrain from threadmarking.

:toke:

I dont know of maybe too late to join of if possible from windsor ontario canada that be cool would do the strawberrru n funk and the strawberry biscotti of could choose 2 if can get in this grow and show who do i contact thanks @Twenty20 Adam @Mañ'O'Green 0

Excited for
I dont know of maybe too late to join of if possible from windsor ontario canada that be cool would do the strawberrru n funk and the strawberry biscotti of could choose 2 if can get in this grow and show who do i contact thanks @Twenty20 Adam @Mañ'O'Green 0
The Chosen Ones are in MOGs first post, entries are closed. Gotta be fast on the Twenty20 G&S calls, @Twenty20 Adam and Co are top flight so growmies line up quick…I always miss whether be it either the G&S or me tent is filled up LOL! 😂 Looking forward to seeing the two Strawberry offerings 💥🔥✌️💚🪴

:woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo:
:headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang:

IMG_20230731_140408985_HDR.jpg

The media and the drying of the last girl in this grow should be done about the same time. I think it should be ready about the 20th.
I think I'm gonna run one of each in 10gal Rain Science Grow Bags in the 4x4 with my two new 20gal Grassroots Fabric Pots. I think Vidamints and Knows Candy will get the new pots. It's kind of a toss up between Root Beer Float and Knows Candy....... That's a damn hard choice between those two!​

Just sowed all 16 seeds direct to soil, upon receiving the seeds at 2pm I threw them all in a soak for a head start and I thought it was mentionable this Strawberries and Funk was popping a tail 6 hours later
41BB6E90-AAC0-4295-82DD-1778BC5EF355.jpeg

Back