Live Stoners uk growers club

It's Day 97 for these Hell-Raiser sisters and time to harvest. Water intake has slowed right down now to about 2litres a day from the 6-7 they were consuming. Grown under the Migro Aray pushing out 240W from the wall.

hr95w.jpg

Last edited:
Happy harvest all the best from me. Is she a Heavy hit or a sativa? Happy growing everyone :salute: :pass: :greenthumb:
Thanks Beast :toke: , Hellraiser is a Gen1 kush x white chem (chemdogging pheno) , which sides mainly with the sativas.

Last edited:
can i post these pics on Instagram and its a @Sawney_bean strain isn't it and that's the description if you care to add anything let me know before I post
Hellraiser is a Gen1 kush x white chem (chemdogging pheno) , which sides mainly with the sativas.

Good day fine growers.some awesome plants really great to see.heavy harvests and girls budding strong,good job growers;) .and I'm here today day 42 for blue mazar about to hit bloom, 6 weeks old today. She is now throwing out pistils as she stretches,so flowers are on the way.still a very happy lady ,makes me a happy grower;)
DSC_0558-01.jpeg
DSC_0559~2-01.jpeg
DSC_0556-01.jpeg
DSC_0557-01.jpeg

Keep it green growers and happy growing everyone :salute: :pass: :greenthumb:

can i post these pics on Instagram and its a @Sawney_bean strain isn't it and that's the description if you care to add anything let me know before I post
Hellraiser is a Gen1 kush x white chem (chemdogging pheno) , which sides mainly with the sativas.
Post away ;)

Back