Live Stoners uk growers club

Autobeast

Autobeast
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
good day growers and welcome to the uk growers club.

im autobeast a uk master grower self taught, been at it about 6 years now. always lots to learn. i love to push autos to the limits and prove that, autos are no diffrent from a normal plant other than they flower on there own!! well enough about me. this thread is for all us uk growers risking it for a biscuit. be good to see how many uk growers are part of the afn community and keeping it real, growing top notch smoke here in the uk. total repsect to u all keep at it and happy growing.

so if u a uk grower do pop in. all pics of ur grows welcome , journel links welcome, general chat welcome, questions always welcome, cause always lots to learn. and high vibes and the love of cannabis all welcome. heres to a great year 2018.all the best growers and happy growing
:welcome::coffee::frog::chimp::salute::pass::pass::bong:
to get it started. here a link to my current grow
https://www.autoflower.org/threads/beast-goliath-mephisto-sour-stompers.63323/

also here a link to my auto topping thread, lots to learn on the true auto limits
https://www.autoflower.org/threads/auto-topping-thread-pushing-the-auto-limits.57281/#post-1316125
happy growing every1;)

Last edited:
Hey buddy jail bait but fuck it.
Greencrack auto 20 days old topped her last night.
20180203_000620.jpg

wetwood welcome looking sweets.nice girlsg just never show ur face or share personal info. and ul be safe for sure. i always haveh happy growing;)
Dude I'm a uk grower....:toke:.......glad to be here......:pighug: this a little blue toof I have goin at the mo
20180203_130625_resized.jpg

welcome vapo. great to see ya. that is a happy young lady good job. here my autos i got going in my current grow.mephisto genetics. sour stomper autos. 26 days old today. all were topped at day 15.then the 2 plants on the right have been lstd aswell;)
_20180203_103205.JPG
_20180203_103223.JPG
happy growing every1;)

Hey Autobeast. I read a few of your journals and I'm about half way thru your topping thread. I would never have dreamt about topping an auto or doing anything else that might stress it, but I topped mine last week and the amount of new growth is amazing. Auto's like it rough huh. Well, thanks for posting your endeavours and inspiring others to think outside the box and always doing it with positivity. Happy growing to you sir. UK grower.

Hey Autobeast. I read a few of your journals and I'm about half way thru your topping thread. I would never have dreamt about topping an auto or doing anything else that might stress it, but I topped mine last week and the amount of new growth is amazing. Auto's like it rough huh. Well, thanks for posting your endeavours and inspiring others to think outside the box and always doing it with positivity. Happy growing to you sir. UK grower.
mesa welcome and thanks for the kind words. much respect. autos are really special indeed i just love them.the more diffrent autos u grow and push there limits.u will find after some time ul know exactly what an auto wants and when.and which will take training best for ur situation. all fun and games. good job on topping ur auto and awsome ur seeing the results for urself.any pics do share. also have u got a journel going? happy growing;)

mesa welcome and thanks for the kind words. much respect. autos are really special indeed i just love them.the more diffrent autos u grow and push there limits.u will find after some time ul know exactly what an auto wants and when.and which will take training best for ur situation. all fun and games. good job on topping ur auto and awsome ur seeing the results for urself.any pics do share. also have u got a journel going? happy growing;)
This is an auto I topped and tied dudes........I messed up with the nutes and halted her....d'oh!
20180115_170722_resized.jpg

Back