Mephisto Genetics Unique taken a Ride on The Fantsamo Express

Unique

Experienced Auto Grower
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
Everything!
Hey Everyone, Well I finally have an opportunity to grow out some Mephisto and My Favorite Strain at that! The Famous Ghost Train Haze in Auto form I am very much looking forward to see how much like the photo version this is...These seeds were gifted by Two friends on here, so Guy's this Grow is for you! I have everything started already so won't be waiting much time for the growth part..

Mephisto Genetics - Fantasmo Express
Aka: Auto OG Ghost Train Haze

Fantasmo Express is a project now complete that Mephisto Genetics company and customers have been waiting for.

It is the most sativa dominant Mephisto strain available for purchase.

They grew and evaluated a number of variants in the OG Ghost Train Haze series of strains from Rare Dankness, and from [HASHTAG]#1[/HASHTAG] seeds they found a stellar male to work with, pollinating a lovely hybrid indica/sativa auto that they'd previously bred to be very easy to grow, nice plant size and resin profile.

Fantasmo Express is an easy and interesting plant to grow, she starts small looking indica and OG dominant in appearance, there's then two onsets of growth. During the pre-flowering period she gains a lot of size, then as flowering sets in, every shoot and bud site grows extremely quickly and efficiently.

Yield is excellent, 90g plus is easily achievable with a kind hand and environment.

Breeder: Mephisto
Strain: Fantasmo Express

My Setup:

Grow Chamber: 4x4x8 Tent
Lighting: 315w Lec
Pots/Medium: Recycled Coco/Perlite In Autopots
Nutrients: DutchPro Nutrients
Schedule: 19/5
Ventilation/Extraction: VenTech 6" Carbon Scrubber w/ 6" VenTech in-line Fan
Accessories: VenTech Speed-router, Dehumidifier, Humidifier, Air-purifier tower fan, 3---6" clip-fans,Ph meter's,tds meter's ,timer's,controllers, MUSIC 24/7

I'd Like to invite; @Only1Sky , @Dudeski , @mephisto , @Samwell ,@idiopathic neuropathy ,@Avalanche Blanch ,@Ash-a-Ton ,@archie gemmill ,@jingo ,@Smowkabowl ,@blue ,@Dabber ,@sanguine ,@TehSnow ,@Vapo69

Attachments

• IMG_7271.JPG
    IMG_7271.JPG
    64.8 KB · Views: 285
  • IMG_7273.JPG
    IMG_7273.JPG
    73.7 KB · Views: 245
  • IMG_7292.JPG
    IMG_7292.JPG
    81.6 KB · Views: 289
  • IMG_7294.JPG
    IMG_7294.JPG
    61.8 KB · Views: 296
  • IMG_7290.JPG
    IMG_7290.JPG
    57.6 KB · Views: 272
Hey Everyone, Well I finally have an opportunity to grow out some Mephisto and My Favorite Strain at that! The Famous Ghost Train Haze in Auto form I am very much looking forward to see how much like the photo version this is...These seeds were gifted by Two friends on here, so Guy's this Grow is for you! I have everything started already so won't be waiting much time for the growth part..

Mephisto Genetics - Fantasmo Express
Aka: Auto OG Ghost Train Haze

Fantasmo Express is a project now complete that Mephisto Genetics company and customers have been waiting for.

It is the most sativa dominant Mephisto strain available for purchase.

They grew and evaluated a number of variants in the OG Ghost Train Haze series of strains from Rare Dankness, and from [HASHTAG]#1[/HASHTAG] seeds they found a stellar male to work with, pollinating a lovely hybrid indica/sativa auto that they'd previously bred to be very easy to grow, nice plant size and resin profile.

Fantasmo Express is an easy and interesting plant to grow, she starts small looking indica and OG dominant in appearance, there's then two onsets of growth. During the pre-flowering period she gains a lot of size, then as flowering sets in, every shoot and bud site grows extremely quickly and efficiently.

Yield is excellent, 90g plus is easily achievable with a kind hand and environment.

Breeder: Mephisto
Strain: Fantasmo Express

My Setup:

Grow Chamber: 4x4x8 Tent
Lighting: 315w Lec
Pots/Medium: Recycled Coco/Perlite In Autopots
Nutrients: DutchPro Nutrients
Schedule: 19/5
Ventilation/Extraction: VenTech 6" Carbon Scrubber w/ 6" VenTech in-line Fan
Accessories: VenTech Speed-router, Dehumidifier, Humidifier, Air-purifier tower fan, 3---6" clip-fans,Ph meter's,tds meter's ,timer's,controllers, MUSIC 24/7

I'd Like to invite; @Only1Sky , @Dudeski , @mephisto , @Samwell ,@idiopathic neuropathy ,@Avalanche Blanch ,@Ash-a-Ton ,@archie gemmill ,@jingo ,@Smowkabowl ,@blue ,@Dabber ,@sanguine ,@TehSnow ,@Vapo69
Bring on the beauty brotha

Back