Dutch Passion US Seedbank Restock?

NorseGrower

Plug Unplugged 2020
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
El Chem Kiwi, Pink Panama, Wedding Cake
Hello,

I was curious if anyone had any insights on the state of Dutch Passion Stock in the US. Most of my DP seeds came from North Atlantic Seed Bank and I know they mentioned they wouldn't be restocking Dutch Passion once sold out, which they pretty much are. I also use 207 Genetics and noticed their Dutch Passion stock depleted. Are seed banks in the US going to be restocked anytime soon or if the US importation of Dutch Passion in 2021 is going to be bleak?

Thanks

207 Genetics had a restock last month. it sold out quick, like 2 days. was able to pick up auto banana blaze, auto orange bud, and auto night queen.

Hello,

I was curious if anyone had any insights on the state of Dutch Passion Stock in the US. Most of my DP seeds came from North Atlantic Seed Bank and I know they mentioned they wouldn't be restocking Dutch Passion once sold out, which they pretty much are. I also use 207 Genetics and noticed their Dutch Passion stock depleted. Are seed banks in the US going to be restocked anytime soon or if the US importation of Dutch Passion in 2021 is going to be bleak?

Thanks
NASC has restocked Dutch Passion seeds. :thumbsup:

Page loading now lol

Page loading now lol
I was happy to see they have Ethos and Twenty20 Mendocino autos also. They recently got in Gas Reaper autos, but I've never heard of them before.

Back