Mephisto Genetics US Store Opening September 20th

stan_mephisto

Smoke Cannabis Live with Friends on AFN
Cultivators Club
AFN Authorized Vendor
Reaction score
The USA store returns Monday, September 20th

3 PM Eastern Time / 12 PM Pacific Time

Please visit our Help Center and review our Terms and Conditions for more detailed information about ordering, payment options, shipping and returns.
Mephisto Help Center Terms and Conditions

The following strains will be available for purchase this Monday!
  • Strawberry Nuggets
  • Forum Stomper
  • Double Grape
  • Toof Decay
  • Samsquanch OG

Also check out our new Merch Store!!!

Any idea when the UK store will be opening again? @stan_mephisto it’s been a long summer break…

I'm on that toof decay like white on rice or flies on...ya know I want that toof decay bad. Favorite strain from mephisto!
Tried Mango Smile, Toofless Alien and Ghost Toof and absolutely loved them all… sadly never managed to get my hands on any toof decay yet but I remain hopeful lol. Good luck to you on Monday.

Yeah I haven't had it in a year and a half. Its the strain I started growing with. I have some dj short mix of photos to sift through. Unfortunately sweet tooth is long gone. I'm sure you could get a blueberry x grapefruit cross but that phenotype I believe is special. I've ran the toothless alien also and I'm running star krunch by night owl which is toof decay x cosmic queen. Good luck on Monday to you also!

Currently smoking some Samsquanch OG harvested 4 months ago from seeds I bought back in Oct 2017. Mighty fine. :thumbsup: Highly recommended. Still got more of them, plus some Double Grape seeds from June 2018. The Grape was also a crowd pleaser. But my previous attempts at Toof Decay never got out of the ground -- 3 failed germinations from seeds I got thru Hipersemillas. I reckon its time to try again, but this time with the "real deal" straight from the source. :biggrin:

Back