Son of Hobbes

High of the Tiger
Staff member
AFN Admin
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Website
www.autoflower.org
I get asked this question a tremendous amount on our social media groups about who is a legit north american seed bank; was curious if any of you have any experience purchasing on this side of the pond, who was it, and how was it?

Facebook is fully of dirty laundry and I've noticed a bit of "everyone is a heroin addict" with many of these seed banks in the USA, at least according to everyone's bitter business partners who love tell the internet how their partner in the business is on drugs and that's why no one gets their stuff lol.

So we want to AVOID those guys. I have a few guys I won't even let near the site based on some conversations.

Anyone have any luck?

I've had good luck with Seeds Here Now, they are how I found Mephisto Genetics. Shipping is quick and reasonably priced but I thought seeds were a bit high.

BCBud Depot is another that I thought was good.

Just my .02.

Mephisto is tops, but DC seed exchange is a great site too.

I'm on the east coast so Mephisto takes a week or so tops (often about five days) & DC seed exchange takes 2-3 days tops. I'd highly recommend both/either of them. Still haven't tried seeds here now but I've been meaning to.

Oregon elite is supposed to be good from what I've read.

Truenorthseedbank , GTA seedbank in cannada have worked well several times. Not much for freebies at all though.

I get asked this question a tremendous amount on our social media groups about who is a legit north american seed bank; was curious if any of you have any experience purchasing on this side of the pond, who was it, and how was it?

Facebook is fully of dirty laundry and I've noticed a bit of "everyone is a heroin addict" with many of these seed banks in the USA, at least according to everyone's bitter business partners who love tell the internet how their partner in the business is on drugs and that's why no one gets their stuff lol.

So we want to AVOID those guys. I have a few guys I won't even let near the site based on some conversations.

Anyone have any luck?
Why limit yourself to only a few Canadian seed banks?

If you're in Canada and order from the US, you could lose your seeds at customs. In fact if you buy seeds from ANY country, where seeds are illegal, you will lose them if found out. But, if you order from a country where cannabis seeds are legal, you're good to go.

I only buy from Green Light companies in legal countries.
https://en.seedfinder.eu/seedbanks/reviews/

I've heard a lot of good things about True North. What's the GTA stand for?

Greater Toronto Area i think...I have bought through GTA hmmm 5-6 times maybe? And several times with cash...honest guys and you get exactly what you pay for. Quick shipping, and stock always fresh...never let me down.

But, if you order from a country where cannabis seeds are legal, you're good to go.

I only buy from Green Light companies in legal countries.
https://en.seedfinder.eu/seedbanks/reviews/

That's the rub though; many countries cannabis seeds are not legal. Even in legal states in the USA; cannabis seeds are extremely grey area (it's technically not legal to sell them unless through a dispensary in most legal states, at least from what I've read or been advised.)

That's the rub though; many countries cannabis seeds are not legal. Even in legal states in the USA; cannabis seeds are extremely grey area (it's technically not legal to sell them unless through a dispensary in most legal states, at least from what I've read or been advised.)
Mark Emery, a Canadian selling something legal in Canada, sold seeds to someone in a legal state and was extradited to the USA to serve 5 years in the sin bin. In California, you can't even cross a county line with seeds, even if they're just sunflower seeds. It's illegal.

I was at this concert for 3 days.
Desert Trip - Neil Young Breaking the Seed Law

Hello all, I recently ordered from World of Seeds and they rejected my payment without explanation or response to my followup. So I'm looking for singles and 3 packs of autos to the states. The only legit US retailer I know of is James Bean Co and their auto selection is nill. I'll check out the banks mentioned above. Really needing these beans ordered, like yesterday... Grhhh

Back