Seed Bank Herbies seed bank {FAIL}

Sure thing! :d5:

Use code AFN10 at checkout for 10% off as well.
Will do thanks! I think imma try to spice things up and buy from a couple of the recommendations given to me above and then give some feedbacks! Do you have any promo codes for NASC? Gonna buy a couple from them guys also!

Nice! I think you're going to like it.. Still curing that beast of a plant I just harvested.. She's still holding on to that Root Beer & Cream aroma. I'm waiting until she's properly cured to try it out in my vape.
:d5:
Soooo jealous right now! I think that might be one I look into! And hahaha that’s hilarious she’s holding on to the root beer & cream may I ask how long do you cure for? I know they say 2 weeks minimum but also up to a month but I can be inpatient when it comes to my consumption lol just curious

Soooo jealous right now! I think that might be one I look into! And hahaha that’s hilarious she’s holding on to the root beer & cream may I ask how long do you cure for? I know they say 2 weeks minimum but also up to a month but I can be inpatient when it comes to my consumption lol just curious
I can't find my code for NASC but if you sign up for the Newsletter on the site you'll receive a 10% code to use at checkout.

Multiverse Beans use the code, UNCLEPAULY for 10% off.

I cure for 4-6 weeks. Sometimes I can't wait it out.. Lol

I can't find my code for NASC but if you sign up for the Newsletter on the site you'll receive a 10% code to use at checkout.

Multiverse Beans use the code, UNCLEPAULY for 10% off.

I cure for 4-6 weeks. Sometimes I can't wait it out.. Lol
Thanks for promo codes! And I will try to aim for 4 weeks man this will be hard lol

Back