Seed Bank Herbies seed bank {FAIL}

Multiverse Beans on the west coast, NASC on the east coast.

seeds are only expensive if you buy more than you're going to grow. tiny tiny tiny percentage of overall cost. gear, nutes, electricity a lot more than the $5$-$20$/plant you pay for seeds. nevermind your actual time and the calendar time needed for a grow.

also - shoutout to your local grow store! if you've never been or haven't been in a while scope your scene. no worries on shipping, no emailing customer support with an issue, support your community, etc.

Last edited:
if this is your first go around. Id try scoop up some mephisto they are the best and there strains are all well tested on here. I Bet pretty much everyone on here has grown a meph. strain. Or fast buds they got a good rep on here too.

if this is your first go around. Id try scoop up some mephisto they are the best and there strains are all well tested on here. I Bet pretty much everyone on here has grown a meph. strain. Or fast buds they got a good rep on here too.
Yeah I know about those but since I’m on a budget they are a lil on the high end for me that’s why I wanted to try overseas and yeah I’ll stick within the states but great advice thanks!

Yeah I know about those but since I’m on a budget they are a lil on the high end for me that’s why I wanted to try overseas and yeah I’ll stick within the states but great advice thanks!
@Jean-O has great high quality genetics at budget friendly prices, and he ships very quickly.

Actually just ordered some root beer float from him a moment ago.
Nice! I think you're going to like it.. Still curing that beast of a plant I just harvested.. She's still holding on to that Root Beer & Cream aroma. I'm waiting until she's properly cured to try it out in my vape.
:d5:

Back