Seed Stockers Vapo grows Rucu Cucu and Thunder Banana!!

Vapo

SkaramakataldengoForensor!
Staff member
AFN Global Moderator
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Website
youtu.be
Currently Smoking
Hot.
Hello everyone..:toke:.. and as the title says..:woohoo1:..I am growing 1x Rucu Cucu auto and 1x Thunder Banana auto in my next rotation...wooo yeah!!..:woohoo:.. both are from the awesome breeder SeedStockers, you probably guessed that coz we are in their section hehe..:rofl:..now I am gonna tell you a bit about how it's all going to happen..:thumbsup:..I will be growing under my 315w CMH light start to finish(I am due to upgrade my bulb back to a Philips Argo soon!)and on a 20/4 light schedule..:yay:..I have a Sun Systems remote reflector and I am currently using a Maxibright power pack ballast(cheap and also needing an upgrade!)I put one of each beanz in to soak at about 8pm tonight...
IMG_20220326_200902255.jpg
IMG_20220326_201404986.jpg
IMG_20220326_201424442.jpg
IMG_20220326_201505834.jpg

...when these ladies have been soaking for 24-36 hrs, I will be planting each of them, into their final pots, in Ecothrive 70/30 Coco/perlite mix..:yoinks:..and then into 3.8 ltr root pouches, with small humidity domes(plastic shot glass!)and on top of a heat mat..:kiss:..when the little ladies breach..:growing:..it's off with the humidity domes and the fun begins Mwaaahahhah!!
In the SeedStockers description, they say the Rucu Cucu is good with topping and such, which is great as it matches my grow style..:weed::weed:..not sure about how the Thunder Banana grows tho..:joy:..but she will get the treatment anyways hehe..:rofl:..and along with the treatment, I will be using Dutch Pro Nutes, just the basic line...Coco A+B, Take Root, Multi Total and Explode....I am currently using Shogun Calmag(bcoz it was cheap!)and I use Orca liquid mycorrhizal a couple of times during the veg period and I use Ecothrive neutralise in my feed water..:woohoo1:..I think that's it everyone..:d5:..I have tried to be as transparent as possible on my opening page and I hope everything goes treeemendous for my grow, and everyone else's who is doing these beanz too, look out for updates often dudes and have a great day....:smoking:

Last edited:
Thanks everyone who has posted already, you dudes make my threads worthwhile..:worship:..but in my opening post, I totally forgot to say a big big thanks to @Seedstockers-Mark and to our very own @Trichome farmer who puts these things together for us all.....so :thanks::thanks::thanks::thanks::thanks::thanks::thanks::thanks: to you both..BBRRRRAAP!!

i will tag along bro im running both of the photo variants myself so it will be nice to see the difference

Hello AFN..:toke:..as so often happens in life, I have hit my first hiccup already and the beanz are not even out the water yet...:WTF:
Last night, just after posting the pic with the seeds in the shot glasses, I thought "S**t, Vapo old buddy....do you have enuff 3.8ltr root pouches for these two?"...so I checked and I have :woohoo:nice one, forgot all about that problem!.....tonight I went to pot them up....NO F**KING COCO...:WTF:...again!....luckily I found some peat plugs and put them in those...
IMG_20220327_210248367_HDR.jpg

..hahaha...what a dipstick I am!!..I banged them on a heat mat and we should be in business in no time....more soon readers.

Back