Seed Stockers Vapo grows Rucu Cucu and Thunder Banana!!

Hello AFN...got some Rucu Cucu shots for you today...the bigger lady got spread out and the little lady did too....the smaller one doesn't seem to have taken the top very well...
IMG_20220823_121655482_HDR.jpg
IMG_20220823_122329534_HDR.jpg
IMG_20220823_124900019_HDR.jpg
IMG_20220823_124904219_HDR.jpg

@Vapo How's things going since your last update my friend?

I hope all is well :pass:
All is well thank you @Seedstockers-Mark .... hopefully in the tent as well, I am away in Spain atm visiting relatives and I have left my ladies in the care of my other half :yoinks::yoinks::yoinks: who is unfortunately very unskilled at growing, but I had no other option!!...I return to the UK tomorrow, so I will update then, hopefully it will be all good but if not, I should be able to bring them back..:crying::crying::crying:

Hello AFN...:toke:...I am sorry but I have to close this thread temporarily as I have some other commitments now but don't worry...I am still going to document this grow just at my main thread, which you can access by following the link below
HERE
I apologize for taking this step but I have found in the past that if I get too many threads open I don't do any of them....I will admit I get a bit too thread happy sometimes but I am a stoner hehe:baked:....see you over at the other thread everyone
:thanks::thanks::thanks::thanks::thanks:

Boy, I've done split a photo plant just your style...... Have to say thanks for the courage to snip and pull those branches out. Take care of your life and be back to us soon. Killer grow style.

Back