Seed Stockers Frank grows La Rucu Cucu and Apollo Black Cherry

Frank the Dank

Bro Scientist
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Alright, I’ve been looking forward to this grow for awhile! I’ll be growing Rucu Cucu auto and Apollo Black Cherry in 5 gallon soft pots with promix and green leaf nutrients megacrop. I’ll have to start Apollo Black Cherry once another plant comes down in a few weeks….so for now, just soaking Rucu Cucu :thumbsup:
7480094D-6320-499E-83D3-82D9E5CEB116.jpeg

thanks to @Seedstockers-Mark for this opportunity:d5::pass:

Is this for the spring or summer G&S?
I don’t think it’s either….just a “seeds for journal” kinda thing if I understand it right. Although I’ve heard several versions of what we’re supposed to do….so I just picked my favorite and did that :haha::pass:

I don’t think it’s either….just a “seeds for journal” kinda thing if I understand it right. Although I’ve heard several versions of what we’re supposed to do….so I just picked my favorite and did that :haha::pass:
Was it the Rucu specific one? Lol too much going on at once I think. Need to get my OD beans all going but was trying to do them all at once lol.

Was it the Rucu specific one? Lol too much going on at once I think. Need to get my OD beans all going but was trying to do them all at once lol.
I think this grow was open to everyone, outside of g&s’s. From my understanding they just wanted lotsa journals for the new strain.

I think this grow was open to everyone, outside of g&s’s. From my understanding they just wanted lotsa journals for the new strain.
Ah ok yeah so that's the Rucu specific one I think! Just trying to figure a time line as far as getting my OD beans goes lmao.

Very nice Frank. I'm curious how much "cherry" comes through on the Apollo.
You and me both my friend….I’ve honestly never found cherry terps in weed….and I’ve been on the lookout! I’ll keep you informed…I won’t drop those beans until muchacha is finished….who knows when that’ll be lol :pass:

Welp, the first Rucu was a bust….she popped in the paper towel, nice tap…..but failed to do anything in the soil…I dug her up this morning and she was in the same state. So, I’m soaking two more….
View attachment 1463011
Goodluck! I went 0/3 on the photo version, but it seems like there's been more luck from the people who are running the auto.

Back