Seed Stockers Vapo grows Rucu Cucu and Thunder Banana!!

Hello AFN...here are the last pics of this particular lady Rucu Cucu....frosty as hell and stinks to high heaven, this lady has it all....like I admitted earlier...I have sampled her delights already and she is stroooong!!...she fell at around 95 days...Nooice!!
IMG_20220705_110217139.jpg
IMG_20220705_110222637.jpg
IMG_20220705_110227670.jpg
IMG_20220705_110232205.jpg
IMG_20220705_110239105.jpg

What a great looking plant! Glad to see how yours has finished up so nicely. Guess I've got a bit more to go if yours is that good at 95 days.
Thank you dude :d5: don't forget I might have elongated her time by topping her tho:d5:

Chunky flowers dripping in trichomes, who could ask for more :headbang:

Nice work mate :cheers:
Thanks dude, it was a pleasure to grow, strong all the way....even thru all the punishment I gave her...and the high from her is Nooice...she stinks so good I wish everyone could smell her....and they probably can haha :smokeit: pungent with a punch like a Howitzer, when I grind her up to roll a doobie....I know it's going to be a good time!!...:baked::thanks:

Hello AFN....the day b4 yesterday I put my last 2 Rucu Cucu beanz in to soak for 24-ish hours and potted them up.....this time I had 2 root pouches ready so I wouldn't be caught out again like last time, when I didn't have any...Nooice!!....or so I thought ha ha...this time dear readers, I didn't have enuff flamin' coco :cuss:.....so my 2 Rucu Cucu newbies are only in about 1-1.5 ltrs of Coco.....I could always wait until the plants are tall enuff then fill the pots up.......but I won't haha....I will forget!!....so I guess we will see how they get on in smaller amounts of medium hehe...I predict that they will finish a bit earlier bcoz of this!!!

Hello AFN..:toke:..both the Rucu ladies are breached and up now, had one feed each so both on wk 1....I only have a pic of the latest to breach(yesterday!)for you, she was in a little bit deep....or I am just mega impatient?......prolly the latter hehe so I did a bit of an archaeological dig and found her...then she came up with helmet head...so I eased her shell off with my finger and some freshly cut wire...came off like a dream btw, didn't have to get my reading glasses or nothin!!!....f**kin membrane was still on as well...but after a few attempts she came good...
IMG_20220726_122237221_HDR.jpg

Hello AFN...got no pics today, so I doctored some previously posted, to show how I remove the membrane that sometimes stays on after the shell has been removed....stopping the cotledons spreading and sending energy to the seedling.....
Screenshot_20220728-113855~6.png
Screenshot_20220728-113855~5.png

BUT BE WARNED!! YOU MUST BE VERY CAREFUL :woohoo1:

Back