Indoor Vapo's Vivisection section.

Hello AFN....got some picaroo-roo's for you today...I think I got the whole lot of them today...let's see...first up is my huge Dutch Passion Euforia who is on her second day of just pH 6 water flush
IMG_20220818_123717477_HDR.jpg

..second up is my SSSC BLD over there in the corner, she is rounding up wk9 and finishing up quite well already....seeing as I topped her at the 5th node out of curiosity....I don't see that much difference?.....do you?
IMG_20220818_123722207_HDR.jpg

SeedStockers Rucu Cucu is next, going from strength to strength....seeing as this gal is strong as an oak tree, I am giving her no break from the treatment hehe...she is under extreme pressure but doesn't show it....
IMG_20220818_130110319_HDR.jpg

..next is my Dutch Passion CBD Blackberry Kush, bcoz of my last two adventures with this lady...I do not know if I am going to top her??..... hhhmmm...what do you all think?
IMG_20220818_130243536_HDR.jpg

...lastly is the SeedStockers Rucu Cucu 1....smaller and younger than her sister but still I have subjected her to the 6point...:muahaha::muahaha::muahaha::muahaha::muahaha::muahaha::muahaha::muahaha:
IMG_20220818_130638719_HDR.jpg

.... aaand jus bcoz I like it:muahaha::muahaha::muahaha::muahaha::muahaha::muahaha:

Quick question, do you remove the restraints when she starts flowering or just not add any more?
I don't remove them until right at the end dude....I know they get wooden and don't really need it, but it helps if I need to move any or pull any down, to keep the canopy even. :woohoo1:

Hola AFN :bow::bow::bow:
...got some pics of the little SeedStockers Rucu Cucu and Rucu Cucu 1...like I said in an earlier post the bigger one is under extreme pressure at her joints, so I cranked it up a bit to see if she could take any more?....turns out that she can...she got a feed and I took 2 leaves as well...her mains have started un-even node production so I predict a stretch soon...bcoz of the un-even split I have hooked them slightly different than normal...
IMG_20220820_165905452_HDR.jpg

The younger, smaller Rucu is starting to move now....she is still small and thin....kind of wispy...but her stems are still really flexible, which is good for me...
IMG_20220820_170814697_HDR.jpg

Both are now fully spread out to receive all that beautiful CMH light....oooooh yeah!!

Hola AFN :toke: ...got some pic-a-nicks for you...probably one of the last pics of my HUUUUGE Dutch Passion Euforia... remember L+G she is only in a 3.8ltr fabric pot (1 gallon for our USA brother and sister gromies!)and has been under only 315w of CMH sunshine...a great result in my book...after nearly a week on ph6 water only she has begun to use up the energy stored in her leaves, she will come down soon....:woohoo1::woohoo::woohoo1:
IMG_20220825_122112301.jpg

..and in the other corner is my topped at the 5th node SSSC BLD..:d5:..although I don't see any advantage to doing it this way, so I am just going to continue my way.....she has turned out absolutely F**king wonderful....massive golf ball sized chunky buds, dripping with trichs...stinky as f**k...she is in wk 10 and is starting to round up now
IMG_20220825_122118405.jpg

Sorry...it's not really a good pic hehe...

Back