Indoor Vapo's Vivisection section.

Dude I wholeheartedly recommend them, as I have had great results with their stuff :wiz: :pass:
:yeahthat: Dutch Passion for the win guys!!! They have loads of great stuff. If you really want something special, try the Auto Mokum's Tulip. Amazing aroma :thumbsup:

Hello AFN..:baked:..hope you are doing great.,:thumbsup:..I have a problem occurring with the big Dutch Passion Skywalker Haze..:frowny:..as I posted a couple of pages back(?)...the top leaves i.e the canopy have become a lighter colour, which I originally thought was that she had grown to icaraic (?) proportions and become burnt by being too close to my light..:eyebrows:..so I raised my light and my young gals up but the problem persists?..:cuss:..and the affected leaves now have rusting brown spots on..:fire::fire:..fyi this is only on one of the 2 Skywalkers tho....
Have a look AFN....they are now in wk 8.........2nd day in fact, so day 51-ish :coco::coco::coco::coco:
IMG_20230320_130804901.jpg
IMG_20230320_130813648.jpg
IMG_20230320_130835798.jpg
IMG_20230320_130841036.jpg
IMG_20230320_130855701.jpg
IMG_20230320_130911292.jpg
@Zaaboot dude I think you asked me to keep you up on the new nutes....the T.A dual part....I think I am seeing a calcium Def?......but idk for sure......see if the community can help :wiz:

Hello AFN..:baked:..hope you are doing great.,:thumbsup:..I have a problem occurring with the big Dutch Passion Skywalker Haze..:frowny:..as I posted a couple of pages back(?)...the top leaves i.e the canopy have become a lighter colour, which I originally thought was that she had grown to icaraic (?) proportions and become burnt by being too close to my light..:eyebrows:..so I raised my light and my young gals up but the problem persists?..:cuss:..and the affected leaves now have rusting brown spots on..:fire::fire:..fyi this is only on one of the 2 Skywalkers tho....
Have a look AFN....they are now in wk 8.........2nd day in fact, so day 51-ish :coco::coco::coco::coco:View attachment 1575639View attachment 1575640View attachment 1575641View attachment 1575642View attachment 1575643View attachment 1575644 @Zaaboot dude I think you asked me to keep you up on the new nutes....the T.A dual part....I think I am seeing a calcium Def?......but idk for sure......see if the community can help :wiz:
I got the same issue..
20230319_121045.jpg

Could indeed well be a Ca/Mg deficiency... those spots do look familiar.. but usually hard to tell/lay a finger on the spot precisely.
Usually when it progresses it is easier to tell.

However I hope it will not come that far!

Hello AFN..:headbang:..Futher to the answers provided above by friends, I have thought more on the matter and I have decided what I can do, @DDubs dude that graphic picture is brilliant and helped me think thru and @Antonio_DutchPassion what you said i.e
. but usually hard to tell/lay a finger on the spot precisely.
...this brought me to the conclusion that it's  both ... hehehe...now some pages back and more than once, I have said that I use my nutes at full whack....this is true....but I fill my water jugs up to the brim when measuring out the water for the feed, which adds roughly 100-120ml  extra to each litre....so 3 litres is really 3.3 litres....which dilutes a tad more and makes them not as harsh.....ok are you still with me?...hehe......anyway, recently I have started to use new nutrients, T.A. dual part Coco nutrients yeah!!!....WHICH REQUIRES NO CALMAG ...so I think I have been feeding a little bit low with the extra water.... d'oh!....so from today I will be carefully measuring out the water @ 1 litre every time....therefore strengthening the feed a bit and counteracting the deficiency..... hopefully haha.....but just in case I will order a small bottle of Calmag ...just feeds for everyone today.....
IMG_20230321_103130255_HDR.jpg
IMG_20230321_103144578_HDR.jpg
IMG_20230321_103148400_HDR.jpg
IMG_20230321_105614801_HDR.jpg
IMG_20230321_110442851_HDR.jpg

Excess/Deficiency graphic from DDubs, super helpful..
Hello AFN..:headbang:..Futher to the answers provided above by friends, I have thought more on the matter and I have decided what I can do, @DDubs dude that graphic picture is brilliant and helped me think thru and @Antonio_DutchPassion what you said i.e

...this brought me to the conclusion that it's  both ... hehehe...now some pages back and more than once, I have said that I use my nutes at full whack....this is true....but I fill my water jugs up to the brim when measuring out the water for the feed, which adds roughly 100-120ml  extra to each litre....so 3 litres is really 3.3 litres....which dilutes a tad more and makes them not as harsh.....ok are you still with me?...hehe......anyway, recently I have started to use new nutrients, T.A. dual part Coco nutrients yeah!!!....WHICH REQUIRES NO CALMAG ...so I think I have been feeding a little bit low with the extra water.... d'oh!....so from today I will be carefully measuring out the water @ 1 litre every time....therefore strengthening the feed a bit and counteracting the deficiency..... hopefully haha.....but just in case I will order a small bottle of Calmag ...just feeds for everyone today.....View attachment 1575933View attachment 1575934View attachment 1575935View attachment 1575936View attachment 1575937
No problem. I found this graphic a while ago and have found it to be super useful. It's a good image and allows you to zoom in to look at the leaves and the symptom descriptions

marijuana-deficiency-chart-jorge-cervantes.jpg

Could indeed well be a Ca/Mg deficiency... those spots do look familiar.. but usually hard to tell/lay a finger on the spot precisely.
Usually when it progresses it is easier to tell.

However I hope it will not come that far!
The major difference I see is the inter leaf yellowing on a Mg deficiency vs. the dark green leaves during a Ca deficiency.

The major difference I see is the inter leaf yellowing on a Mg deficiency vs. the dark green leaves during a Ca deficiency.
I agree, maybe all that is needed is a foliar feed with some Magnesium Sulphate aka Epson salts

Back