Indoor Vapo's Vivisection section.

Nice one mate! :clapper:

This is one of the strains that can take a real beating! :naughtystep: And maybe even better said, she needs it!
Some pheno's can have some exploding growth.

:goodluck: and enjoy growing them @Vapo
Lovely jubbly @Vapo - the first Auto I ever grew was the GlueberryOG from DP - I went in with fat fingers that had been used only on Photo plants for years and she was seriously abused, twas a stunner when she finished up, full of colour and stench, the rosin from it was mighty and a really good producer - have fun :vibe: :d5:
Thanks for the info dudes, I am very much looking forward to these ladies.....I have been wanting to try a Gluberry for ages and ages. :woohoo:

.....also-also hehe....just to note a couple of things for the thread........1)...I was really impressed with the tails(or taproots!)that these ladies have produced, idk about others.....but I don't usually get tails sticking out, never mind the monsters that came out of these :holymoly::holymoly::holymoly:
2)....when I potted these beanz up yesterday, I buried them a little bit deeper than usual so I am expecting them to maybe take a day or so longer to breach......but who knows!
Be safe AFN and more soon!!:joy:

DP Gluberry start.
Hello AFN.....wooopaaahhh.....this happened yesterday(but I forgot about it so the pics are from today!)
IMG_20230727_200843807_HDR.jpg
IMG_20230727_200851795_HDR.jpg

Noice.....I guess burying them deeper didn't work after all hahaha....these ladies want to get to it....Noice again AFN...

Hello AFN.....wooopaaahhh.....this happened yesterday(but I forgot about it so the pics are from today!)View attachment 1618858View attachment 1618859
Noice.....I guess burying them deeper didn't work after all hahaha....these ladies want to get to it....Noice again AFN...
Dutch passion Glueberry? Nice had me one it was nice fat sticky buds....

Hello AFN.... little pic break before I put in an update on the DP Gluberry ladies 2moz....these pics are from a trim job I did a bit ago....I know these are pre-water tax pics and they are still swollen, but damn!!......I love this plant :worship: :worship: :bighug:
IMG_20230729_162800636.jpg
IMG_20230729_162836319.jpg
IMG_20230729_162854281.jpg

....btw I am gonna post up a how-I-do-it thing for the DP Gluberry gals 2moz....stay safe AFN.

Last edited:
DP Gluberry start.
Hello AFN....here is the "how I do it" thing I mentioned in the above post...I have begun to do this with all my ladies now, while they are still really young....I have dug a channel/moat all around the seedlings and I have been watering into this channel only....my idea is that bcoz I am only watering the outsides of the pot.....the roots will grow outwards to find the water and by doing so, create a large, healthy root base.....and yes, I know hehe :crying: Coco disperses the water really well....but I think it's still worth a try ......
IMG_20230730_125158207_HDR.jpg
IMG_20230730_125537511_HDR.jpg
IMG_20230730_125712392_HDR.jpg
IMG_20230730_125720052_HDR.jpg
IMG_20230730_125722641_HDR.jpg
IMG_20230730_125939748_HDR.jpg

Loads more on these ladies very soon AFN.......until then, stay safe:joy::bighug:

Hello AFN....here is the "how I do it" thing I mentioned in the above post...I have begun to do this with all my ladies now, while they are still really young....I have dug a channel/moat all around the seedlings and I have been watering into this channel only....my idea is that bcoz I am only watering the outsides of the pot.....the roots will grow outwards to find the water and by doing so, create a large, healthy root base.....and yes, I know hehe :crying: Coco disperses the water really well....but I think it's still worth a try ......View attachment 1619794View attachment 1619795View attachment 1619796View attachment 1619797View attachment 1619798View attachment 1619799
Loads more on these ladies very soon AFN.......until then, stay safe:joy::bighug:
It's going to be a good grow....very good genteics....I grew 3 of them....

It's going to be a good grow....very good genteics....I grew 3 of them....
Nooice :headbang: I got them on a 1+1 deal on the Dutch Passion site dude....it would seem I choze wisely......

Nooice :headbang: I got them on a 1+1 deal on the Dutch Passion site dude....it would seem I choze wisely......
Yes you did....thats exactly what I chose...I won a gift card and that's what I decided on and was very surprised on how well they grew....DP knows what they are doing....

Back