AFN Global Moderator
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Website
youtu.be
Currently Smoking
Hot.
Heeeeeelllllooooo Everybody:vibe:

I'm back!!:clapper:....as a few of you might know I have recently gone back to basics. What I mean by this is I am (Temp!)emptying my head of all but the most essential to grow weed practices, and building a new feeding routine.....ok the details:

Nutrients......Full Dutch Pro Line(1 secret addative ooohh!!)
Sunshine......315w CMH/LEC 3100k
Shine time.....24/0....full on baby
Pot/Medium.....8ltr fabric and coco/perlite mix.
.....my grow style is to vary plant by plant, as height is always a factor for me....errrr if you want to know anything else...just ask!!.....all are welcome:woohoo:. @archie gemmill @hairyman @TheMongol @Rollin_along @mcpd_refugee @BCBudlady @Dabber @Dudeski @Unique @Give Pizza Chants @Damien50 @Eclectic Elle @Maria Sanchez @Need4Weed @Mizzo81 ......Thanks everyone:kiss:

..... @Taipan sorry...forgot you:bow::bow:

..... @trailanimal sorry brother, forgot you too :welcome:

Last edited:
This is the current situation guys...the bigger two are Mephisto Jammie Dodgers on day 27 and the smaller two are Fugue Indica pheno from Mephisto, both on day 1....this pic is 3 days old I will update tomorrow
20181005_172928.jpg

step 1. /100 make a new chart and bin this before something terrible happens :yoinks:
kweekschema-eng-hydro-2018.jpg

good luck n keep er lit.
:pighug:
Aaawwwww dude....I just got my shit together and i'm following a similar chart....what is going to go wrong please???

Back