Indoor Vapo's Vivisection section.

Hello AFN....I did my version of schwazzing...well, I say schwazzing but I don't go as hard as schwazzers do....and apparently I only take pics of one plant too....but here is the smaller of the Dutch Passion Skywalker Haze Auto ladies...b4 and after my own version of a week 8 strip down...basically I choppity chop away until all but the small leaves, the leaves at the top and the leaves with trichs on are left...
IMG_20230318_150539438_HDR.jpg
IMG_20230318_151437957_HDR.jpg

Hello AFN....I did my version of schwazzing...well, I say schwazzing but I don't go as hard as schwazzers do....and apparently I only take pics of one plant too....but here is the smaller of the Dutch Passion Skywalker Haze Auto ladies...b4 and after my own version of a week 8 strip down...basically I choppity chop away until all but the small leaves, the leaves at the top and the leaves with trichs on are left...View attachment 1574968View attachment 1574969
Nice! I did the same. You have a bunch of lovely buds on her, love watching your grows!

nicely nicely @Vapo always a treat watching your lovelies growing up - I am surprised you only stare at your ladies sometimes, it is scientifically proven to do things :crying:
Yeah dude :crying: ...but when I stare at them.....I stare hard haha:crying::crying:

Topping Tutorial
Hellooooo AFN.. :wiz: ..
Firstly hehe....here is what I did to the bigger Dutch Passion Skywalker Haze Auto yesterday.....
IMG_20230319_100902325_HDR.jpg

...as you can see, she still has plenty leaves left but it's nice and clear around all the big, long colas with plenty space for light to get the further down budz......this is why I do what I do :chimp::chimp:...makes perfect sense to me....:tang:
Dutch Passion Mimosa Punch Auto next up and again I thought this would be a good time to put up a little picture sequence of when a plant getz topped......this is day 14 for her but remember, if this lady seems a little bit big for 14 days.....I start counting them at the Sunday after they breach...
1).....As she is...
IMG_20230319_102057010_HDR.jpg

2)....first node gone
IMG_20230319_102125003_HDR.jpg

3)...second node gone
IMG_20230319_102155856_HDR.jpg

4)...and off with her head..
IMG_20230319_102214166_HDR.jpg

...and done..nice big drink after...easy as that everyone..:tongue:..more soon!!

Last edited:
Hello again AFN....time for a few thoughts.....coz I am f**kin ripped hehe :wiz: ....the new thing I am gonna use to try and grow better has arrived hehehe :tongue: but it's too big for any of my pots.....f**k!.....so I have ordered a bigger pot to suit....a 12 litre, so it's a bit bigger than usual but I should be able to manage a plant that size.
The test subject will be a Dutch Passion Trichomes and Cream Auto and the other one will be potted up as normal.... then that's it for Dutch Passion I am afraid to say as my vault is now empty of them:frowny:but to anyone reading this...check them out....primo breeder with primo beanz ...I feel like I have hyped this new thing up too much now haha....but it's still a good idea to me.....well....atm anyway!:crying:... thank you for being my journal AFN and thank you everyone in AFN.....:bighug:....

Last edited:
Back