Indoor Vapo's Vivisection section.

If you are going to stay inside, then I would suggest side lighting. :thumbsup:
Some of @Marshydro's lights can be used that way. I've seen some picture's of it being used in the past in his thread somewhere.

Yeah, that's an option or use Sanlight Flex lights (or other interlighting LED bars, as there are many), you can hang these on the sides or even upside down to shine up instead of down. The goal here is to make a lightbox. There are many benefits to this, besides having better developed, harder bottom nugs. You keep the plant in better shape too, loosing less leaves etc. Its what me and my friends been calling a LED lightbox for many years. And we have been using it with great success... and still do ;-)

I'm planning to start a separate Antonio/UGC account, not linked to DP on here later this year, and I will share details and pictures of such a setup with you @Vapo (and the rest) for sure!

Yeah, that's an option or use Sanlight Flex lights (or other interlighting LED bars, as there are many), you can hang these on the sides or even upside down to shine up instead of down. The goal here is to make a lightbox. There are many benefits to this, besides having better developed, harder bottom nugs. You keep the plant in better shape too, loosing less leaves etc. Its what me and my friends been calling a LED lightbox for many years. And we have been using it with great success... and still do ;-)

I'm planning to start a separate Antonio/UGC account, not linked to DP on here later this year, and I will share details and pictures of such a setup with you @Vapo (and the rest) for sure!
Nooice dude, looking forward to seeing it.. :bighug:

Hello AFN.......these first pics are from yesterday...
IMG_20230818_142733715_HDR.jpg
IMG_20230818_143345890_HDR.jpg
IMG_20230818_143351753_HDR.jpg
IMG_20230818_142725167_HDR.jpg

...and I forgot to post them hehe......these next pics are from after a top-up feed and snip today.... as you will see, I added a couple of hooks too ......
IMG_20230819_130310328_HDR.jpg
IMG_20230819_130307355_HDR.jpg
IMG_20230819_130312841_HDR.jpg
IMG_20230819_125927548.jpg
IMG_20230819_125916363.jpg

...more Frome these DP Gluberry very soon!!

Hello AFN.......these first pics are from yesterday...View attachment 1625216View attachment 1625217View attachment 1625218View attachment 1625219
...and I forgot to post them hehe......these next pics are from after a top-up feed and snip today.... as you will see, I added a couple of hooks too ......View attachment 1625220View attachment 1625221View attachment 1625222View attachment 1625223View attachment 1625224
...more Frome these DP Gluberry very soon!!
You are the B.T.K of weed. Damm.
You can come work for me in the torture cave and prep some victims with skills as brutal as that. :devil:

You are the B.T.K of weed. Damm.
You can come work for me in the torture cave and prep some victims with skills as brutal as that. :devil:
Would do that for you no problems brother :cool1: I love being with Weed.....it gets me! hehe...:greenthumb::frog:

Hello AFN....I have made a decision or two, about how I am gonna be hooking the not-topped DP Gluberry thru her grow, to try and help her reach her full potential and keep those flowers in the shine.....so, this is her as she is now...
IMG_20230819_130310328_HDR.jpg

...and if I keep using the hooks in the coco, it's gonna get waaay too busy in there if I do that so I am going to drill holes where I have marked in the next pic...
IMG_20230819_130310328_HDR~2.jpg

...and the nodes I have marked in the next pic will be tied down by hooks in the aforementioned holes....
IMG_20230819_130310328_HDR~3.jpg

...these, being the 4 bottom nodes and also the biggest, will be my anchors for the whole set of nodes above them, as I am going to use double ended hooks to tie them to each other.....I think I remember doing this on the other not-topped!!....
IMG_20230819_130310328_HDR~4.jpg

......I will post up when I do this 2 moz ....until then AFN.....:digit:

Hello AFN......this measley pic is all I managed to get you yesterday hahaaaaaa......don't worry about it tho, more sooooooon........
IMG_20230821_123202726_HDR.jpg

The one leaf style is in action dudes!!!

Hello AFN....hope you are all well..... :cool1: .....no pics yet as I won't be out to the grow tent until later today..:wiz:..I just wanted to share an observation with you that I came across recently.....ok so, when I draw my water for feeds, it's straight out the cold tap, I let the water run for a couple of seconds first, just so the stuff that's been sat in the pipes, doesn't go into the ladies feed..... anyway like I said straight out the cold tap, yeah!....then I add the Megacrop, pH to whatever is needed, then feed....I try and get the whole medium wet, so I usually pick up the pots and roll them around until I am satisfied it's done....then wait for the run-off to finish emptying and dispose of it!....but I noticed yesterday that the run-off was WARM!!!:WTF::jawdrop::jawdrop::jawdrop::jawdrop::jawdrop::jawdrop:....I knew these black plastic pots were catching some heat but f**k me!!...haha.....could this be detrimental to the grow?......idk.....what do you think AFN....

Hello AFN....hope you are all well..... :cool1: .....no pics yet as I won't be out to the grow tent until later today..:wiz:..I just wanted to share an observation with you that I came across recently.....ok so, when I draw my water for feeds, it's straight out the cold tap, I let the water run for a couple of seconds first, just so the stuff that's been sat in the pipes, doesn't go into the ladies feed..... anyway like I said straight out the cold tap, yeah!....then I add the Megacrop, pH to whatever is needed, then feed....I try and get the whole medium wet, so I usually pick up the pots and roll them around until I am satisfied it's done....then wait for the run-off to finish emptying and dispose of it!....but I noticed yesterday that the run-off was WARM!!!:WTF::jawdrop::jawdrop::jawdrop::jawdrop::jawdrop::jawdrop:....I knew these black plastic pots were catching some heat but f**k me!!...haha.....could this be detrimental to the grow?......idk.....what do you think AFN....

I run a tube heater by my pots to KEEP the roots warm - (maybe not in the summer heat) .. no science, but seems logical to keep the roots cosy ^_^

:gary:

Back