Indoor Vapo's Vivisection section.

been eye humping some of that AC infinity gear for awhile now @Vapo hows the shipping form the USA easy? discreet packaging ?etc.
(edit ) never mind just found them a hour up the road :crying: :crying: has been awhile since i looked to be fair good to see their products making it out to smaller shops

been eye humping some of that AC infinity gear for awhile now @Vapo hows the shipping form the USA easy? discreet packaging ?etc.
(edit ) never mind just found them a hour up the road :crying: :crying: has been awhile since i looked to be fair good to see their products making it out to smaller shops
The difference in noise and control is absolutely huge bro....after using Monkey pole fans for so long....these are much better....when my extraction fan is up for renewal....I think I will go with an AC Infinity one...

Edit:...also bro, being able to give the plants a softer direct breeze is good, the monkey fans are just so powerful, with no control haha.

Last edited:
Hey dudes.....some pics for you of the DP Glueberry, who got her first ties today yaaay....and the SB FS DG POG....she will hafta wait just a day or two for hers.....
IMG_20240306_140831982_HDR.jpg
IMG_20240306_140838330_HDR.jpg

....and all three SB Nugs breached today too....
IMG_20240306_141840068.jpg

IMG_20240306_141850121.jpg
IMG_20240306_141853151.jpg
IMG_20240306_141855626.jpg

A few days on my strain dude.
Genetics are on the slow bushing veg side but Dutch passion have vigorous veg cycle in there autoflowers and can out pace so many .
Love yer growing dude 👌
Hello Brother..:headbang:..no 🌞 worries......DP do reach up quickly..:growing:..I think she came up a day after the DP and tbh bro....if I really dug deep in the odd bits of green, rubber coated wire I keep for ties....I could ov found some with a thinner coating and give her some ties.....but I thought "Why stress her dude?....this time 2moz, she will have grown enuff for some ties anyway!!".....I have damaged too many heads thru impatience bro haha :crying: ....I also meant to ask you, how do you think Nugz would react to the Vapo treatment?...as I am doing 3 I thought I might try the old chop chop on one, see wot happens🤔.......thanks in advance dude:bighug:

Last edited:
Hello Brother..:headbang:..no 🌞 worries......DP do reach up quickly..:growing:..I think she came up a day after the DP and tbh bro....if I really dug deep in the odd bits of green, rubber coated wire I keep for ties....I could ov found some with a thinner coating and give her some ties.....but I thought "Why stress her dude?....this time 2moz, she will have grown enuff for some ties anyway!!".....I have damaged too many heads thru impatience bro haha :crying: ....I also meant to ask you, how do you think Nugz would react to the Vapo treatment?...as I am doing 3 I thought I might try the old chop chop on one, see wot happens🤔.......thanks in advance dude:bighug:
The nugz are small plants dude , try you're method on one and see how it turns out .
I predict you may lengthen the veg cycle.
Experiments are always fun 😁

The nugz are small plants dude , try you're method on one and see how it turns out .
I predict you may lengthen the veg cycle.
Experiments are always fun 😁
Will do bro :d5: ... experiment's are fun, aren't they...:muahaha::muahaha::muahaha:

Back