I am really really thinking about solar equipment just for the grow stuff, but I need/ want some more equipment (ie grow controllers and extra) before I take the plunge. Plus it’s going to be for a grow room rather than a tent. But thats the plan in the next two years.

Would be supplying all the power for equipment rather than a bill. Plus would want extra power, just in case I, jump to hydro for a while.
One power saver I put in about 3 weeks ago is an AC Infinity T6 Cloudline fan. It has a temp sensor and smart mode that will automatically change fan speed based on the thresholds u set temp wise. The controller will control 2 T6 or 1 T6 and 1 S6 fan. It is super quiet and efficient. Sbout yo buy another S6 to add to existing controller.
1 ingress and 1 egress.
Heres a pic of the controller. Bought the T6 on Amazon for $139. I think the S6 Cloudline will be 109 or $119. The S6 does not have the digital controller. Since installed temperature stays 70-79 always.
I think one of their models also measures humidity as well as temperature.
e9af7eb13663bab425a39ec82b234f3d.jpg

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Going high-tech. Nice additions!

Going high-tech. Nice additions!
Love the AC Infinity. Really smoothed out my temp variations and hell of alot quieter.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

How are your crosses doing? They should be heading into flower by now .

Wondering how the CDLC crosses are doing. Should be near the end, or at least final swelling and stacking.

Back