Thanks!:pass:
I have a lot of bottle nutrients of Remo and Cyco Platinum, so I think I am going to stick with coco through out 2019. But this spring, I will be starting some soil , so I can go organic. Nothing like the flavor profile in organic. Since I mostly grow for myself, I do gift some to close peeps though, not in a hurry for yield as long as quality ity is there. With that said, I do like the bigger girls in soil, mostly for size and quantity. Compared to smaller strains. But some of the medium ones (usually close to 50/50 hybrids) are my favs.
Funny, I’ve always grown organic super soil and now just ordered some Mega Crop to compare yield side by side. I grow just for myself and a couple close friends so I always grow enough but when I see some of these huge plants, I can’t help but want to duplicate. Hopefully not at the expense of taste and terpines. Just fun to experiment!

Funny, I’ve always grown organic super soil and now just ordered some Mega Crop to compare yield side by side. I grow just for myself and a couple close friends so I always grow enough but when I see some of these huge plants, I can’t help but want to duplicate. Hopefully not at the expense of taste and terpines. Just fun to experiment!
I feel ya on that one. Originally when I bought my tent, 2x4x5.5, I started buying mostly the smaller strains Mephisto, but after a while decided to try less plants/ or perpetual style grow (which I am doing right now). There are some things I still need to upgrade in there but in no hurry, lights being one of the first things next. Quite happy things have been going lately. That’s y not in to much of a hurry to change things. *Not including nute lines, I like trying different ones. Mainly I switch between Remo and Cyco, really enjoy both. I have done BioTtabs, and really liked how it worked just used wrong medium.

Last edited:
I feel ya on that one. Originally when I bought my tent, 2x4x5.5, I started buying mostly the smaller strains Mephisto, but after a while decided to try less plants/ or perpetual style grow (which I am doing right now). There are some things I still need to upgrade in there but in no hurry, lights being one of the first things next. Quite happy things have been going lately. That’s y not in to much of a hurry to change things. *Not including nute lines, I like trying different ones. Mainly I switch between Remo and Cyco, really enjoy both. I have done BioTtabs, and really liked how it worked just used wrong medium.
Sounds like a similar setup. I am in a 2x4x5 as well, using a combination of Autocobs and Mars 300. I would like to add 2 more Autocobs and either gift the blurples or use them in a germination /:early veg setup. It’s all a great hobby and homegrown is best!
Always learning!

Sounds like a similar setup. I am in a 2x4x5 as well, using a combination of Autocobs and Mars 300. I would like to add 2 more Autocobs and either gift the blurples or use them in a germination /:early veg setup. It’s all a great hobby and homegrown is best!
Always learning!
Here Here!
I haven’t decided yet, AutoCobs or Timber.

Always learning!
The Kings LED is going to get retired, but the 450w Viparspectra might be built into a custom cabinet furniture for 1 small auto in 3 gal Smart Pot. Once I decide on lights. I could of bought a setup of cobs, but couldn’t decide yet, and I knew I wanted this 450 for cabinet, so while still trying to make up my mind which way to go, went ahead and bought the 450w and the 600w Kings and use till I decide which set I want. For me a hard choice, lol both perform really well.

The Kings LED is going to get retired, but the 450w Viparspectra might be built into a custom cabinet furniture for 1 small auto in 3 gal Smart Pot. Once I decide on lights. I could of bought a setup of cobs, but couldn’t decide yet, and I knew I wanted this 450 for cabinet, so while still trying to make up my mind which way to go, went ahead and bought the 450w and the 600w Kings and use till I decide which set I want. For me a hard choice, lol both perform really well.
Always fun to tinker with the whole set up. Hit up the garden center this afternoon. My husband doesn’t appreciate how lucky he is. I could be shopping at Bloomingdales instead. Just some medium building stuff!

Always fun to tinker with the whole set up. Hit up the garden center this afternoon. My husband doesn’t appreciate how lucky he is. I could be shopping at Bloomingdales instead. Just some medium building stuff!
I feel ya, but not my husband (don’t have one of those, lol) but the wife, man I drive her crazy with my hobby. She hates when I start, but once flower hits she is always amazed, then she get excited and then tells me I need to buy better stuff so she can watch them grow. She don’t even partake,

I feel ya, but not my husband (don’t have one of those, lol) but the wife, man I drive her crazy with my hobby. She hates when I start, but once flower hits she is always amazed, then she get excited and then tells me I need to buy better stuff so she can watch them grow. She don’t even partake,
Yes, It probably would be quite expensive if we both enjoyed growing. My husband is always amazed by the finished product, enjoys his high chai, brownies, etc. just not crazy about the smell, my groom stuff, and the electric bill.

Yes, It probably would be quite expensive if we both enjoyed growing. My husband is always amazed by the finished product, enjoys his high chai, brownies, etc. just not crazy about the smell, my groom stuff, and the electric bill.
I am really really thinking about solar equipment just for the grow stuff, but I need/ want some more equipment (ie grow controllers and extra) before I take the plunge. Plus it’s going to be for a grow room rather than a tent. But thats the plan in the next two years.

Would be supplying all the power for equipment rather than a bill. Plus would want extra power, just in case I, jump to hydro for a while.

Alright Gro Bro! You made my choice for me. I will attempt Remo in Coco. Never done in coco, only DWC. But like stated I will be adding RealGrowers Recharge and Mammoth P. Other than that, Remo line up. On top of that, just opened bottles. I have also tried Remo in soil and worked well.
Coco's the way! I use either Roots Organics Coco or Roots Organics ROGF. Or mix the 2.
RealGrowers Recharge rocks, I have used for a few years. Goes in every feeding.
Seems like I have a couple of photo Remo Chemos in a draw in my grow room. Supposed to be awesome stuff originally for chemo patients.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Back