View attachment 1002882 View attachment 1002881
Got lazy and never sent along an update on the CDLC x SS on my tent. She’s teetering on N toxicity but in supersoil so not much a can do but
Let her ride.
It’s ok, not saying ya have to update my journal with your girl all the time (I know you may have your stuff to go over, and plus the grow battles). But your structure is on point with mine. Definitely on with mine, but a little older. I think the leaf structure is so defined just like CDLC, and I can see the potential of “dinner plate” sized leaves on both of ours. :d5: Mine is also on a def. kick. A little leaf tip burn, I guess more on the over fert side. She is kinda finicky on nutes and amounts.

Creme-Tasmo
image.jpg
Really only update was moving the pipe cleaners to adjust the tied branches, to open her up a bit. Doing amazing though.

I have had a couple snap during tucking too... her fans are dinner plate size!! I don’t think she’ll miss them though.. pretty leafy .
Yea I don’t think so either, she is not slowing at all. They over crowed each other pretty fast.

It’s ok, not saying ya have to update my journal with your girl all the time (I know you may have your stuff to go over, and plus the grow battles). But your structure is on point with mine. Definitely on with mine, but a little older. I think the leaf structure is so defined just like CDLC, and I can see the potential of “dinner plate” sized leaves on both of ours. :d5: Mine is also on a def. kick. A little leaf tip burn, I guess more on the over fert side. She is kinda finicky on nutes and amounts.
I just finished up two CDLC . Completely different phenos. Size, structure, smell on one was typical and the other waaay Indica , fattest leaves I’ve ever seen and smells like rotten chemy meat. Can’t wait for the cure and make a comparison. Crazy. This cross may be special. It’s the only non CBD strain I currently have going. My others are Portal strains.
Wouldn’t worry about a little tip burn. She’ll grow into the regimen when she takes off in a week or two.

I just finished up two CDLC . Completely different phenos. Size, structure, smell on one was typical and the other waaay Indica , fattest leaves I’ve ever seen and smells like rotten chemy meat. Can’t wait for the cure and make a comparison. Crazy. This cross may be special. It’s the only non CBD strain I currently have going. My others are Portal strains.
Wouldn’t worry about a little tip burn. She’ll grow into the regimen when she takes off in a week or two.
That’s my Mephisto and LED plant. I loved CDLC.

Thanks BC, she is doing really well. Her growth has already been booming, but really excited for the next coming weeks!:pass:

The top layer was dry, to be honest I usually wait till about 1/4 to 1/2 in top layer is dry before feeding. But with that being said, during the first few weeks I have been feeding more heavily. I know technically you can’t overfeed coco (other than nutes), but I wait due to some of the other issues with...let’s say over watering ie. stem rot.

Thanks for the concern though. I would rather someone tell me what I am doing wrong on the spot, rather than wait till afterwards, “oh hey grow bro, you should have watered those two (or so) days ago.” :d5:
Just looking out. Sometimes a single underwater in Coco can cause burn or deficiency type symptoms. Try to avoid overly dry Coco, as the roots get effected easily if dried out too much. Keeping the Coco moist, not wet or dry is best attbis stage anyways. Once they dry out quickly you can water to run off often. Or not. But avoid too dry always. Also, if you use Coco water around the outside of the pot. Your roots and plant will grow faster and you won't get any Stem Rot. Which you should not have anyways in Coco.

My bad, the stem rot was on the DG
Just looking out. Sometimes a single underwater in Coco can cause burn or deficiency type symptoms. Try to avoid overly dry Coco, as the roots get effected easily if dried out too much. Keeping the Coco moist, not wet or dry is best attbis stage anyways. Once they dry out quickly you can water to run off often. Or not. But avoid too dry always. Also, if you use Coco water around the outside of the pot. Your roots and plant will grow faster and you won't get any Stem Rot. Which you should not have anyways in Coco.
:d5::pass:

Last edited:
Awesome! Really turning it on. They couldn’t look happier. Excited to watch your coco grow. I’ve not ventured yet.
Thanks!:pass:
I have a lot of bottle nutrients of Remo and Cyco Platinum, so I think I am going to stick with coco through out 2019. But this spring, I will be starting some soil , so I can go organic. Nothing like the flavor profile in organic. Since I mostly grow for myself, I do gift some to close peeps though, not in a hurry for yield as long as quality ity is there. With that said, I do like the bigger girls in soil, mostly for size and quantity. Compared to smaller strains. But some of the medium ones (usually close to 50/50 hybrids) are my favs.

Last edited:
Back