Welcome! Nice to see a U.K. company here, I’m interested......

Hmmmm they look exactly like Horticultural Lighting Group's QB boards........
Yes they are similar in the sense that they are Samsung LEDs surface mounted to a PCB.

If you look closely you'll notice the differences , 1 particular one is that we use resistors to balance the current peaks across the boards, this inturn actually gives you a more even distribution of light from the diodes as each diode runs at the same level as the rest. Ontop of this our circuitry is completely unique to us. Our engineers have over 36 years of PCB design under their belts an 20+ years of PCB led design.

Sent from my Nokia 2.1 using Tapatalk

These have peaked my interest hopefully US testing will be available soon
Tbh we have no plans to push into the US it's not our market an is already well served through other suppliers. This is not to say we won't ship to the US but we don't actively seek to sell in that territory.

Sent from my Nokia 2.1 using Tapatalk

Hi, I am interested in your lights. Would two of your ISH150 Pro's be sufficient for 120x120x200.. Previously in that space I have used a 600 HPS and more recently a GN Telos 008, which I just sold to fund some other equipment. Also I see they come non assembled, how easy are these to assemble?? Seeming as I can only do two (At this moment in time) would it be work getting two different spectrums and if so what would you recommend.

As I say this is for a 120x120x200 tent and plants will be growing no more than three plants.

Thanks.

Sent from my CLT-L09 using Tapatalk

Back