A big green welcome to AFN Invisible Sun :welcome: just had a nosey on the site and those are some keen prices by today's standards.. can't wait to see what your lights can do :d5:

A big green welcome to AFN Invisible Sun :welcome: just had a nosey on the site and those are some keen prices by today's standards.. can't wait to see what your lights can do :d5:
Thanks

LEDs don't need to be expensive. Our whole reason for being in this market is to provide top quality LED lighting that work as well as their HID counterparts but for similar cost.

Sent from my Nokia 2.1 using Tapatalk

welcome to AFN @Invisible Sun LED nice looking panels you have i was having a look at your website and seen your ISH85V would you recommend it for a small veg tent with a height of about 70-80cm
Yeah the 4000k would be ideal. You wouldn't need to run it full power for that space tho. More like half power. When used for rooting cuttings or seedlings dim it down to 7w . It's a versatile little set up.

Hi and welcome to the board.
Nice looking lights & pricing. Hope to see some good runs with them.
:growing:

Hello @Invisible Sun LED glad to have you a board the AFN forum. I've been looking at changing up to the board style lighting for my tent to see if I can improve my grows providing better meds for myself. I've done the smaller cob lights and LED's so far with good results just I like to tinker with new fresh tech.

Yeah the 4000k would be ideal. You wouldn't need to run it full power for that space tho. More like half power. When used for rooting cuttings or seedlings dim it down to 7w . It's a versatile little set up.

what setup would be ideal for a 4x4 grow tent

Back