what setup would be ideal for a 4x4 grow tent
Either 2 X ISH250s or ISH265 PROs or a custom rig of 8 X ISH150 PCBs on a frame the rig will give you the best even distribution of light an also more overall light.

The ISH150 PCB has 150 pieces so 4 of them add up to a handful more LEDs than a 265 pro kit. But as the 4 boards are spread out more you get an even distribution rather than it being so intense in the center.

Sent from my Nokia 2.1 using Tapatalk

Yeah the 4000k would be ideal. You wouldn't need to run it full power for that space tho. More like half power. When used for rooting cuttings or seedlings dim it down to 7w . It's a versatile little set up.

thanks sounds like the perfect bit of kit and the price is very reasonable il be certain to let you know how i get on :d5:

Either 2 X ISH250s or ISH265 PROs or a custom rig of 8 X ISH150 PCBs on a frame the rig will give you the best even distribution of light an also more overall light.

The ISH150 PCB has 150 pieces so 4 of them add up to a handful more LEDs than a 265 pro kit. But as the 4 boards are spread out more you get an even distribution rather than it being so intense in the center.

im currently testing

im currently doing a test grow for sanlight on here with there Q6w ones i cant wait to see your lights in action

:welcome: I'm really interested in watching how ure lights perform.
I'm in need of a new light and this might just be the company :vibe:
Here is a grow from our customer 1.2*2.4 nft

Grower hit 996g from 740w of our lights

6a9b922627232e53500cb3ae66cdabe5.jpg

Back