Gnome Automatics Welcome to Gnome Automatics

Yum Yum. Thank you for all of your dedication to make these seeds for the world.

When will the shelfs be re-stocked?

images
@Johnny CannaSeed and OES have a recent restock. Freebies of a new Durban cross

Hey @FullDuplex , I was wondering if you could point me in a direction to acquire some of your JEM F9 IBL seeds you released earlier this spring? I have checked Strainly, OES, DCSE, and they are all OOS. Should have bought them when I bought the Anvil F6 and Alf#5 F5, but sadly I didn't as I was short funds at that time. Any help would be appreciated! Thanks!

I’m go
Hey @FullDuplex , I was wondering if you could point me in a direction to acquire some of your JEM F9 IBL seeds you released earlier this spring? I have checked Strainly, OES, DCSE, and they are all OOS. Should have bought them when I bought the Anvil F6 and Alf#5 F5, but sadly I didn't as I was short funds at that time. Any help would be appreciated! Thanks!
im Hoping for a spring re release on them. They’ve been pushed later in the roll because of other projects. However I will de release them and notify here when they are up

Also...

I wanna make a post about patients. If you are truly a patient in need of some meds and can’t afford them I wanna point you here.

@Sebring Seeds and I had the pleasure of joining Shango Los for an episode of his shaping fire podcast to talk about maintaining the relationship between the breeder and the patient. I’m gonna make a plug here to check him out and see what he’s doing. Big heart, loves the plant and loves to help people in need.

You can check out the conversation here

This is something I encourage all breeders, pollen chickens and folks who’ve made accidental seeds to check out and keep in mind.

Also...

I wanna make a post about patients. If you are truly a patient in need of some meds and can’t afford them I wanna point you here.

@Sebring Seeds and I had the pleasure of joining Shango Los for an episode of his shaping fire podcast to talk about maintaining the relationship between the breeder and the patient. I’m gonna make a plug here to check him out and see what he’s doing. Big heart, loves the plant and loves to help people in need.

You can check out the conversation here

This is something I encourage all breeders, pollen chickens and folks who’ve made accidental seeds to check out and keep in mind.

Thank you @FullDuplex !
It is truly only through the hard work and kindness of seed breeders that we're able to keep up with patients' needs.
We make sure the original breeder's name is on every pack of seeds we give away and we maintain a partner page of contributing breeders; it's also a pretty good way to help a patient in need. ;)

1569993370667.png

Back