Gnome Automatics Welcome to Gnome Automatics

Quick question for the group....I have a small space and growing in 1 gal fabric pots and I was wondering how Anvil does with topping or would it just be better to just do some LST to take in for my space?

Quick question for the group....I have a small space and growing in 1 gal fabric pots and I was wondering how Anvil does with topping or would it just be better to just do some LST to take in for my space?
What is your height restriction? I have topped them and they do fine.

Thanks! I figured that was the case since they seem to grow quite large if given the opportunity. About 3 ft
Here is a photo of two Anvils in a 3gallon supersoil/water only grow. I knocked the top off one accidentally. You can keep them small by using small pots.
2C48A54A-1F21-4BE0-98B9-810C8FD08905.jpeg

It happened Wednesday at 5:00 PM eastern or so. Got an e-mail notification for Anvil and grabbed 10. I cannot wait to grow this strain for my wife's medical needs.
I just bought 10 Anvils and 10 Alf. First time buying regular autos.
Actually, id already forgotten that I resisted growing autos until months ago. My first Sour Livers and MK Ultras will finish in about two weeks. Whole new world. I've really been missing out.

Back