Extraction Welcome to the DIY vape section

Well post a thread when you do a cartridge. Let’s build this section
Oh I will! I think that vaping is the next big thing. Everyone is doing it and there are some really bad carts being sold for top dollar.

The liquefy has been ordered, now to smash some nugs.

Oh I will! I think that vaping is the next big thing. Everyone is doing it and there are some really bad carts being sold for top dollar.

The liquefy has been ordered, now to smash some nugs.
Nice..

I've tried in the past to mix rosin with eliquids it did work a bit but some times it mixes into little balls or the coil burns out after a few blasts so I gave up glad to see this thread

Sent from my 8050D using Tapatalk

I've tried in the past to mix rosin with eliquids it did work a bit but some times it mixes into little balls or the coil burns out after a few blasts so I gave up glad to see this thread

@kenny kush I had the same experience trying to use rosin for vaping. I am not ready to endorse the MassTerpenes Liquefy yet but it has started better than anything I have tried in the past. I am also using the Ccell cartridges for the first time in conjunction with the vape oil I made with the Liquefy. Most of the Ccell carts on the internet are poor copies. Be sure to purchase the real thing. You will also need a good battery. I use the Atmos MR50 and it works well for me.

It is going to take a few weeks to vape the cart down to see if it is going to burn and foul the flavors. So standby if you do not want to invest money yet.

@Ripper I moved my QWET to Vape thread over here as it contains a lot of my work in making Vape Oil and cartridges. I think it has useful information but if the Liquefy and CCells work it will be pointless for most applications.

@kenny kush I had the same experience trying to use rosin for vaping. I am not ready to endorse the MassTerpenes Liquefy yet but it has started better than anything I have tried in the past. I am also using the Ccell cartridges for the first time in conjunction with the vape oil I made with the Liquefy. Most of the Ccell carts on the internet are poor copies. Be sure to purchase the real thing. You will also need a good battery. I use the Atmos MR50 and it works well for me.

It is going to take a few weeks to vape the cart down to see if it is going to burn and foul the flavors. So standby if you do not want to invest money yet.
My battery will deffo work thanx for the heads up on the ccells I've only just heard of them the other day.. Glad to see there's always someone willing to be a ginipig to help others ill be watching all the way

@Ripper I moved my QWET to Vape thread over here as it contains a lot of my work in making Vape Oil and cartridges. I think it has useful information but if the Liquefy and CCells work it will be pointless for most applications.
Awesome glad to have it here.

Does anyone have a good starting temperature for using a hair straightener to press with? I have a digital one, just wanted a reference.

Back