Extraction Welcome to the DIY vape section

I did but now I have a press.
I'm following in your footsteps. Got the same carts too. Now to decide which terpenes and suspension liquids. Haven't read back enough to make a decision yet.

I vape for my nicotine so I have a variety of other carts to try it in too.

I'm following in your footsteps. Got the same carts too. Now to decide which terpenes and suspension liquids. Haven't read back enough to make a decision yet.

I vape for my nicotine so I have a variety of other carts to try it in too.
Massterpenes and terp liquify are what I have used with success. I only use the terpenes no other additives.

I will be in with more questions. Have you made any carts with the press yet?
Also, I wonder how many time the c cell carts can be refilled?

I will be in with more questions. Have you made any carts with the press yet?
Also, I wonder how many time the c cell carts can be refilled?
I have made quite a few cartridges. And have not had a ccell fail yet so not sure how many times they can be refilled.

I gotta tell all of you, I have tried a lot of ways to make vape oil.

vape1.jpg

and a bunch of different cartridges and batteries.

I just tested @Ripper formula MassTerpenes.com flavorless Liquefy and Rosin (1 part Liquefy :2 parts Rosin) it is a winner so far for making rosin into vape oil. The problems in the past in using rosin was to get it into solution that would not burn in the cart destroying the flavors. My goal is no added flavor terps, no PG, VG,or PEG, just the flavor terps in the rosin. The Green Crack is performing well so far. The flavors quite distinct and long lasting on my palette. I am so hopeful that the Ccell continues to deliver this quality vape over time! I also pressed Blueberry and Wild Thailand cool and long to extract as much of the terpenes as I could. I am pleased by the results of these extractions as the aromas are very strong.

The MassTerps Liquefy lists "Esters" as an ingredient. I am not sure I like that. There is no long term data about vaping terpenes either. So we roll the dice.

Anyhow I am baked from the first hits of this experiment, it works well:vibe:

I have made quite a few cartridges. And have not had a ccell fail yet so not sure how many times they can be refilled.
I got the cell carts and their battery, the palm I think. It's small, will fit great in a pocket! Just need to get pressing. But I have to use a hair straightener for a while. Wont be efficient but should work for a while.

I got the cell carts and their battery, the palm I think. It's small, will fit great in a pocket! Just need to get pressing. But I have to use a hair straightener for a while. Wont be efficient but should work for a while.
Well post a thread when you do a cartridge. Let’s build this section

Back