Jean-O's Welcome to the Thunderdome Jean-O's Genetics Battle Royal

Thanks @WildBill! I still gotta figger out how you make those huge temple balls.
Lots of good bud, lil' bit dry ice, sum shakin', a little dryin', sum turkey bag an hot water in a wine bottle pressing on warm/hot marble slab, rolly rolly rolly, fold fold fold,and hand rolly rolly rolly and squishy squishy squishy.....over and over until it's like a dark warm Tootsy Roll.
Roll on top of warm smooth marble slab and get it as smooth as possible. Take it to silly level, roll with a piece of glass on the marble until it's super shiny. Smooth is for forming the crust that seals it up. Just age in the dark with your bud in an enclosed container. I use small Tupperware tubs.

Alexa mute!
I started the above post while waiting for my doctor's appointment. I'm back home and it was good news, no more cancer. Still have a screwed up ear from their screwed up surgery and giving me an infection. But I ain't got any more cancer!:headbang:

Chop day #120 for my RBF comp plant. Didn't flower or sex until around day 55.
PXL_20230507_201740588.jpg
PXL_20230507_201759761.jpg
PXL_20230507_202106062.jpg
PXL_20230507_202429525.jpg

Thanks @Lil Dab! This Thunderdome was a fun grow! I learned a few things. My entry barely survived a gnat infestation that killed her 3 sisters. So I learned how to control gnats with Bacillus Thuringiensis (mosquito bits). I also learned something about light. My previous grows I was getting by with 100w of LED per plant, but this time I tried 300w. I think it boosted the yield a lot. So 3 lessons learned:
1. be proactive about pests (apply BT before the gnats become a problem).
2. use more light
3. start the seeds in a jiffy pellet (probably a DIY version).

I hope @Jean-O will do another Thunderdome soon!

Thanks @Lil Dab! This Thunderdome was a fun grow! I learned a few things. My entry barely survived a gnat infestation that killed her 3 sisters. So I learned how to control gnats with Bacillus Thuringiensis (mosquito bits). I also learned something about light. My previous grows I was getting by with 100w of LED per plant, but this time I tried 300w. I think it boosted the yield a lot. So 3 lessons learned:
1. be proactive about pests (apply BT before the gnats become a problem).
2. use more light
3. start the seeds in a jiffy pellet (probably a DIY version).

I hope @Jean-O will do another Thunderdome soon!
I plan on running another battle this fall after the outdoor season wraps up.

Back