@Pigskin Fanboy
@4d-Rock
@AJrexxx
@Movingon11
@Rynne0731
@SpacedCWBY
Contest rules
Jean-O's Genetics Auto Flower strains only
The battle will start January 8th and end April 20th. Pre Germination Code will be given out on the 5th allowing for a 72 hour soak/paper towel germination.
If you are doing a direct soil germination it is fine to start on the same date.
Single plant entry. ( You can start up to 3 contest plants which at the end of week 2 you will have to choose your final entry plant for the contest)
Germination pics will be due with germination code which I will drop closer to the start date. ( Please add a pic of the package that your seeds came from for proof of cultivar chosen)

Weekly updates are required with thread marks
Final full plant picture for Voting will be due no later than April 20th for picture poll with harvest code which I will drop later in the contest.
Contestants will be selected in the order at which they apply so the first 15 to 20 who post in the thread that they are wanting to join will be chosen to join in the fun.
Any grow style and pot size is welcome as long as the plants are grown inside and run between contest dates. ( Solo Cups are also welcome but final pic poll will be decided by full plant final pic)

Prizes as follow
1st place gets $200 of free gear from my inventory, a free Jean-O's Genetics T-Shirt, and the opportunity to be a full time tester for all of my new genetics as long as they would like to be a part of my testing team.
2nd place will receive 5 free packs of my genetics of their choice off my web shop.
3rd place will receive 3 free packs of my genetics of their choice off my web shop.

Thanks to everyone who has shown interest and who are participating in this event!

Last edited:
1672429139053.gif

:headbang: :amazon:
DM2a.gif
:vibe: :tang:

Everybody gonna be Kung-Fu fightiiiingggg.....
Jean-O, let me know what help I can be! Thanks for doing this too my man - :thanks:

Hey Jean-O,

I thought this was going to be solo cups only? Is it open to whatever pot size we would like? It's your contest so whatever you want is fine with me. Just need to know if I should plan to run a solo or go larger. If it's open I'll probably bump up to a standard 3 gallon.

Hey Jean-O,

I thought this was going to be solo cups only? Is it open to whatever pot size we would like? It's your contest so whatever you want is fine with me. Just need to know if I should plan to run a solo or go larger. If it's open I'll probably bump up to a standard 3 gallon.
Any grow style and pot size is welcome as long as the plants are grown inside and run between contest dates. ( Solo Cups are also welcome but final pic poll will be decided by full plant final pic)

Back