Jean-O's Welcome to the Thunderdome Jean-O's Genetics Battle Royal

@WildBill, WTF is a daytime smoke. If I smoke it at night, I'll be up way past bedtime. It snaps me out of a funk and makes me jump up and do stuff, true to her Sativa heritage. It might be good for losing weight, because it fills me head with ideas and I forget to eat. Definitely opens up creative neural pathways. Oh, and a warning: this is horny weed.

@WildBill, WTF is a daytime smoke. If I smoke it at night, I'll be up way past bedtime. It snaps me out of a funk and makes me jump up and do stuff, true to her Sativa heritage. It might be good for losing weight, because it fills me head with ideas and I forget to eat. Definitely opens up creative neural pathways. Oh, and a warning: this is horny weed.
Sounds good to me and my friend with benefits might like the 'warning'!:eyebrows::funny::funny:

1682601613949.gif

Root Beer Float after :naughtystep:early this morning.
I think the silica amendment has begun to being taken up. I mixed in the MontanaGrow Silica Amendment into the media and topdressed in the nute mound. When training one of the branches at the topping, I broke one. Normally at this age and the top branches don't need 'pre-rolling' before bending. That's what I was after by adding the silica. I pre-rolled' all the other training points to all the other girls after that.
I taped up the break and it's still vibrant after over 6hrs.
IMG_20230427_014957143_HDR.jpg

She will need a little defol in about a week or so. I'll probably do it when I move her back to the HLG Rspec

Agreed! I harvested my wtf 2/22 and it's still my go to daily smoke

How to get wife to start smokin weed?

Checkin' the girls early this morning and RootBeer Float drank her rez dry! That's just over 24 hours.
With nothing popped in the little tent and RBF really being restrained with space, I moved her back to her solo tent.
She got a little more training before she went back. Still, only defol has been bottom clean up
Just plain humic water and readjusted the light to right at 600ppfd.
I'm still just plain ass happy with her performance! Even with this growth rate, her stems are getting stout and thick. I'm rolling the stem before to prevent cracking. I cracked the very top growth earlier this week.
Love her structure! She's gonna be a handful feeding late in flower. I got it covered.
She'll be the first one that I'll test with my modified separator with the center wicking spot for a Regular Earthbox.

With 65+ days left, she's gonna be a
wM9yj9.gif

IMG_20230429_112650955_HDR.jpg
IMG_20230429_112718975.jpg
IMG_20230429_112732475.jpg

Back