What do you want to see on AFN going forward?

@420Forever ... opinion.... you still use live messaging don't you......?

35325728-6360-4339-845E-DB825BAB527E.gif
ppp

newer, bigger, fancier, doesn't always equate into BETTER.

:yeahthat: if it ain't broke, don't fix it :nono: ppp

This might be a big ask, but a

WHITEBOARD function could be immensely useful

apologies if it already exists and I haven't discovered it....

Pssst... @420Forever ...... not saying owt.....but.............it was @VitaMan ..................... :eyebrows: .... cough..cough
#Grass :smoker:

what are some things you'd like to see on the AFN forum going forward?
Free ice cream! In all seriousness, a seed exchange as noted above would be interesting. Alos, maybe a cleaner/less feature-laden platform? Probably not easy to do and maybe not worth the expense.

:nono: ain't never gonna happen, end of story :nono: now, free ice cream on the other hand....:jump: ppp

Well hold on now.

I'm open to spitballing seed exchange. Nothing wrong with discussion.

Maybe we could look at partnering with an established group that already does it though. Not reinventing a wheel, but just being part of a wheel already in motion.

Is Strainly still around?

The very Simplest and Basic needs....and a Grab and Go list for anyone wanting a dabble.....?.......:headbang:
Awesome! Thank you guys! Yeah I've just been looking for a soil recipe for watering only and I know some people are secretive about it (for whatever reason) but anyone willing to share what to mix up, how much of each component to add & when to add dry ammendments would be awesome! It is such a deep topic and not everyone has huge grow spaces to justify buying huge bags of this and that from build-a-soil. It will be interesting to see what people are mixing up to have such great results.

Back