What features would you like to see on AFN?

Video
A start to finish tutorial setting up a grow tent and assembling the inside (with pictures)

Video
A start to finish tutorial setting up a grow tent and assembling the inside (with pictures)
First time I've seen your ruler. It was obscured today, so when the page loaded complete, I got a good laugh.

Not relevant with your new software, but I always thought it was classy that I could view pics without being signed in with the old software. Don't recall any other marijuana forums that did that. It was cool.

everytime I post pics from my iphone it separates the text randomly. pita
Not a phone guy but have you tried hitting enter a couple times after your text?

First time I've seen your ruler. It was obscured today, so when the page loaded complete, I got a good laugh.
My ruler???? Am I high cause wtf is that lol

I've started using the blog function and I do believe it is pretty nice. I'm going to start my next journal over there since I have 3 going and a blog would allow me separate plants by entries instead of three journals in the photo section. It's really clean and feels like a nice space personally for me.

I do miss the product reviews streaming across the top page and with blogs and journals maybe it could be possible to highlight those and vendors across the top page to draw traffic. Growers could have team blogs or collectives to take in new growers that want assistance or by latitude/grow style/cultivar etc.

I doubt my random advice is always helpful and maybe having dedicated groups that send out PMs upon sign up would get people where they want to be faster especially since not every registration will be a new grower.

I figured out the indexing now I just can't figure out how to delete entries and to organize my blog post like an index to my main blog.

Last edited:
Back