What kind of water do you use with your plants?

NorthernLights_420

Autoflower Cultivator
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
Zkittlez
I used to use an RO system with my Hydro dwc system. I am growing in soil now. Left my RO system at my old house. Im currently using tap water now filtered through a brita filter. I live in upper michigan and we have decent tap water where I live. Just wondering what you all use? Tap water? Well water? Spring water? Store bought water? RO=(Reverse Osmosis Water)? Carbon filtered water? Just wanted to make a thread to show all the different types of water growers grow with. . Growers chime in :)

I have been using well water after my water softener. The last grow I was lowering the pH to about 6.5 using lemon juice. But my current grow I am not adjusting anything.

Attachments

• tenor.gif
    tenor.gif
    283.3 KB · Views: 63
Damn that's high. Do you even have to feed your plants nutes or you just let the city water go to town? Lol

All my plants are stalling right now and dying. I suspect the water.

I use tap water that has sat for a few days to allow the chlorine to evaporate. I've also been collecting rain water. I aerate my water with an air pump. Someone once said that aerating your water improves the plants ability to process water and nutes. I don't know if it's got any truth to it, but my plants seem to like it.

Back