What was the first Autoflower that changed your mind?

Seriously though, it was Mazar and IPCBD. Even though they were at the bottom of my autoflower learning curve, they provided me with effective meds that rival most of the commercial weed. Then LSD25 blew me away. Most of them have been good or very good.

Personally I will grow autos clones and photos. (Just grabbed on some clones from an excellent mother) Generally speaking all 3 have great potential and it opens up the widest variety.

Way back machine! Dykster sent some of the earlier autos to me. SonOfAGun(SOAG) and AutoRocketKush. They were my first.

I always did grow them in shallow containers, so i don't know what size they were capable of attaining. However, it was way back in the day. I was growing under cool white shop lights (fluorescents). The SOAG's were bigger (lol) and bushier and good enough to convince me that i was right about the autos were 'not trash' (as the naysayers were touting). The little ARK's were single buds on a stick, and those made my ears perk up! Loved the high on those, even though i felt like it should have been a longer lasting high(i usually feel that way, ha)

A cross of those mostly gave the bushier type. This went on to be the auto basis of the work that i did on the auto Chocolate Trip that i did, which the flavor is something that i like very much. There were never any hermies in the CTP autos, and the last time that i checked the female F2's, they were so stable(after light stresses in multiple ways, overwatering, underwatering) I stressed what i had room for in the little cabinet that had light leaks galore. 11 of them. So, was very happy in that regard. I would never pass the CTP autos out (don't think that i did, anyway) cuz they picked up albino tendencies from the chocolates. That didn't deter me from using them for personal, cuz i grew in bins, and just put in lots of seed. Dunno if that could ever be bred out, definitely not unless a person would do many one-to-one matings, and could hit a pair that just didn't. Not enough life time to mess with it, for personal.

The albinos are cute, but when they use up the energy in the seed, they just stop and die. No chlorophyl, no energy to grow. If they could continue growing, they would have made GORGEOUS white plants!

I still have some of the beans from those early 'foundation' autos, but have not 'gone back' to them, as the newer autos have had so much work that they left those early ones in the dust! They would be cute for window boxes, though!

Auto clones? Please elaborate :pop:
:rofl: Cloning autos is a foolish endeavor.

I mean that I will grow autos, I will grow clones, and I will grow fem seeds. They are all good!

I don't have room to grow regular seeds but I would if I could.

Back